shahzebamin

[[POST REMOVED]]

No one will create a mod under your leadership, in fact most people won't even look at it with two glances, unless you have something to show... Find something in the game that needs basic work from the base game, and edit it until it looks okay, then at least people know you'll be driving it, if you're gonna try the slave drive method, nothing will happen. I can assure you, right now, it looks almost like all you're going to be able to do is take pictures or find them, which doesn't cut it in the modding world. Try practicing and put some of your work out there, people will be more inclined to work with you then if you show them you can help them instead of just tell them what to do.

NFK

Aside from having nothing to show, I took a look at this website, and I think you are taking something so small with nothing to show way too seriously.

1. I really don't think you need an application form

2. Don't expect people to give you their real name or email address.

3. You ask how long they can work on the mod daily. I hope you know that modding isn't a job, it's a hobby. There is a very good chance that people don't work on a mod everyday because people have lives. Modding is way at the bottom of the list of things to do with a lot ahead of it, whether it be a social life, school, work, or whatever.

I'm not trying to flame on your mod, I support any mod, I just think you are taking it too seriously, and are expecting way too much out of it, when you don't even have anything to show, and as far as we know you have no modding skills.

Reskinning is not of much use creating a mod, not unless you're taking someone else's already made models..

Define Editor work... Before you were looking for someone to do lights... The most important part of the editor work aside from pressing new and creating a prototype

To present something useful to the mod, you need to be able to model, or skin, or use the editor very well, or script. If you can't do any of those, learn one, otherwise you won't be of much help, other than, here is what I want, make it for me.

Reskinning is not of much use creating a mod, not unless you're taking someone else's already made models..

Define Editor work... Before you were looking for someone to do lights... The most important part of the editor work aside from pressing new and creating a prototype

To present something useful to the mod, you need to be able to model, or skin, or use the editor very well, or script. If you can't do any of those, learn one, otherwise you won't be of much help, other than, here is what I want, make it for me.

I am learning to make skins and I would learn it pretty fast because I have lots of experience with photo/video editing.

I can work with the editor pretty well.

UV Mapping Tutorial

I would strongly urge you to get Z2, load a model and try to use that tutorial to Remap it yourself... UV mapping is amongst the most in-demand tasks in modding, on this site most modelers apparently do not UV map their own vehicles so you have to do it yourself... Those of us who can UV map, generally hate it, so asking for just a UV mapper is like asking for a million bucks, I don't think you'll get lucky enough to have someone step up to that role.