goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

They 'll come from the highway at the top which would be realistic.All lower mainland cities for the most part are to the left of Surrey, so they will come from top left highway.

Lower mainland fire units will come from the same except for Surrey Fire which will come from in the city.

Going slightly off topic for a moment, but when in the editor, how do you make it go dark so you can better check the light effects?

Thanx

Going slightly off topic for a moment, but when in the editor, how do you make it go dark so you can better check the light effects?

Thanx

press and hold shift then press enter. repeating again will turn it back on/off

on a side note,go support the skinning contest and vote for your favorite skin.

http://forum.emergen...s/page__st__220

Just thought you guys might want to see this in terms of NWPD. Awesome video! And the first Code 3 of them I think.

As you can see, the Traffic Advisor does NOT come on when Code 3 lighting is active (pursuit mode) the TA has to be put on seperately. It would be interesting to see that represented with the virtual one you guys are making.

Just thought you guys might want to see this in terms of NWPD. Awesome video! And the first Code 3 of them I think.

As you can see, the Traffic Advisor does NOT come on when Code 3 lighting is active (pursuit mode) the TA has to be put on seperately. It would be interesting to see that represented with the virtual one you guys are making.

Thank you for providing the video link. All of our models will have its light packages based on its real life counter-parts, and I'm fimilar with most BC agencies lights, including NWPD. I had already outfitted a light job for it, but with standard hide-a-way strobes. In the video it's LED so I will make that changes. But yes, I will leave the TA to special command activation for this unit. And lastly, it will come with the code 3 mastercom B siren that you hear in the video.

Thank you for providing the video link. All of our models will have its light packages based on its real life counter-parts, and I'm fimilar with most BC agencies lights, including NWPD. I had already outfitted a light job for it, but with standard hide-a-way strobes. In the video it's LED so I will make that changes. But yes, I will leave the TA to special command activation for this unit. And lastly, it will come with the code 3 mastercom B siren that you hear in the video.

Awesome! That is what I was hoping and I knew you guys must've had it covered.

The day it becomes available for download it will be posted and the topic heading will be changed,but that's just common sense. Also, it's not a good idea to call other members a prick...even if you do add the happy face.