goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I would use the lights in the exact format shown for the nypd sprinter, however I think you should add a whelen edge lightbar on the top

good suggestion but real unit is almost civilian looking except for RCMP logo on back,no visible lightheads or lightbars so we will use hideaways and inner edge lightbar.

will there be rcmp motorcycles?

probably not,because we already have a big police force in terms of units and to tell you the truth I hate the LA mod harley.It is scaled wrong and in comparison to the cars it's almost as big as the p-71,I tried to re-scale it but no such luck so I chose not to include the model.

I think Todd already made a plainclothe Mountie - jeans, Kevlar vest and I think long sleeves.

Thanks for reminding me buddy,I made so much stuff I lose track of what I actually did...

post-17160-0-43540000-1327783541_thumb.jpost-17160-0-87443700-1327783543_thumb.j

On the Sprinter, are those yellow lights on the stems? If so will you have those and what are they for? I have seen ones like it before but they are smaller and are used as locators for the rods, just looks like they are part of the warning system.

So are you guys gonna make the new Dodge Charger 2011? Not sure if the RCMP has it yet but it's sick :) Weird how my little town of 130 police officers has it (we have about 5 :Oo )but not NY or LA.

not at this time,the present model is the correct version that the RCMP uses in limited roles.

Em42012-01-2821-03-01-79.jpg