goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

goog1967 Nice work! Is there an estimate on when it will be released? If you already posted I apologize for asking again didn’t see any posts.

3-4 months from now,not till the map is done.Sooner if it takes less time and more if it takes longer,it will be what it will be...

Little suggestion-Add a mission on the Vancouver riot :happy:

my version would be the rioters attacking the Bruins bus ************************************........

Edited by Stan
Content removed due to report

A new walk-in recue rig model has become available and I'm currently at this moment making it Canadian and when it's done it will be the sickest heavy rescue to date...pics will follow shortly.

EDIT.unit is now complete but waiting for modeler permission before reveal.

Nice job you made with the lights and Vehicules . Everything look perfect but i'm sure you want it more perfect that just perfect! your work is awsome and don't stress about the releasing date do what you have to do . It's better to have a mod that work like it does than a mod with alot of bugs! Keep the good work i support you!

Tony

A new walk-in recue rig model has become available and I'm currently at this moment making it Canadian and when it's done it will be the sickest heavy rescue to date...pics will follow shortly.

EDIT.unit is now complete but waiting for modeler permission before reveal.

Is it Brooklyn Rescue 2?

ok,I made 2 versions,1 is pending authors permission and the other will be a back up plan if permission is not granted.Final pictures will be displayed by Mitch but here's some rough shots for now...

post-17160-0-18802000-1327051915_thumb.j

post-17160-0-83666800-1327051920_thumb.j

post-17160-0-35111200-1327051927_thumb.j

post-17160-0-09763500-1327051933_thumb.j

post-17160-0-46037200-1327051940_thumb.j