Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

I like the idea of making it a rescue. Maybe just have as a light-walk in rescue. It's easier than having some huge UASI just going to a car accident.

Yeah and that Way if we get an MVA in Station 2's district we can have an all in one Ambulance and Rescue Respond instead of sending Rescue 1 all that way.

Good evening, I would like to show you DRAFT 1 of ambulance 1. It features a cheezy preview skin that is subject to change. Any comments are welcome as long as they are directed at me and not the team.

Thank you very much, USman :prop:

post-12681-0-71570300-1293055773.jpg

BTW I am starting squad, This will give me time to destress over this one model. I will pick up revision in awhile, but this way we continue to move forward.

USman

Good evening, I would like to show you DRAFT 1 of ambulance 1. It features a cheezy preview skin that is subject to change. Any comments are welcome as long as they are directed at me and not the team.

Thank you very much, USman :prop:

maybe this

will help you to make better cars :12: it's a little square/boxie but that's my opinion

(it helped me by making my first car)

NOTE: this isn't my tutorial but from BorjaXmusic another user of the forum

If you can I'd de-cube the cab roof some, even in the 80's pickups werent that square.... maybe add a slight rounding to the ambo box corners, otherwise=)

Hey thanks! And yeah I was plannig on roundding the corners, just needed a break from this model :machkaputt: lol, This is actually my first full blown model so I am still learning on the fly! Also I have picked up a few tricks that I plant to apply the the squad.

@cops: thanks I will be sure to watch this!

@Station27 Watertower is going in to a slight rework and modification atm. other buildings yet to be started due to cramming for school.

Hey thanks! And yeah I was plannig on roundding the corners, just needed a break from this model :machkaputt: lol, This is actually my first full blown model so I am still learning on the fly! Also I have picked up a few tricks that I plant to apply the the squad.

@cops: thanks I will be sure to watch this!

@Station27 Watertower is going in to a slight rework and modification atm. other buildings yet to be started due to cramming for school.

Okay liamhomie is adding some buildings to the map now so this will give you time to keep working before he needs them