Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

true. and i think the vehicles going to the station would be a really difficult script. I have not seen a mod with it yet.

I have see the Aarhus Mod they have it where when the Volunteers are alerted people either run to or drive a pov car to the station and are ready to respond within a couple minutes.

It is possible, but you need a good scripter. It would be a very cool addition to the mod though, especially because it's American. When will you post pics of the new map? :popcorn:

Its on the first page

Right now we are working

Engine 1,

Ambulance 2,

and UCFD Engine 622

Edited by Station27

that would be really cool, but how about making it so that when you raise the alarm the vehicles go to the station. and still all of this is only possible with a scripter which they still don't have

and we have been searching for quite some time. I have pm'd multiple people who either are working on other mods or simply dont want to help. Most of our team has something in their signature saying "looking for scripter pm station 27" but no one really has the skills to script anymore

Minor thing I noticed with the lighting. In the NY Vehicle&Traffic law police cars can't have blue lights on the front. Emergency vehicles can only display red and white lights on the front and sides with amber lights also used on the rear. This applies to all fire vehicles, medical vehicles, and police vehicles with the exception that police may also use blue lights on the rear. Volunteer firemen responding in POVs can be authorized by their department to use a blue light in their car or a green light in the case of volunteer EMS.

Looks real cool though :)

Minor thing I noticed with the lighting. In the NY Vehicle&Traffic law police cars can't have blue lights on the front. Emergency vehicles can only display red and white lights on the front and sides with amber lights also used on the rear. This applies to all fire vehicles, medical vehicles, and police vehicles with the exception that police may also use blue lights on the rear. Volunteer firemen responding in POVs can be authorized by their department to use a blue light in their car or a green light in the case of volunteer EMS.

Looks real cool though :)

I know this as a new york native but we will be changing it later on

HELP:

Our Mapper liamhomie needs assistance in figuring out how to make a vehicle start on the map when freeplay begins. He also needs help making a vehicle go through a station door.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :help:

People really need to learn what there doing BEFORE they try to make a mod. I learned this ages ago, the hard way. Anyways, place the vehicle, left click on it, click properties(at the bottom of the editor. Then you can assign it a path. However you have to edit spawn points in order to actually spawn vehicles besides those on the map. Also keep in mind each path need to have a start and an end because if the vehicles loop for ever they can not be redirected more then once.

Is this a freightliner cab?

People really need to learn what there doing BEFORE they try to make a mod. I learned this ages ago, the hard way. Anyways, place the vehicle, left click on it, click properties(at the bottom of the editor. Then you can assign it a path. However you have to edit spawn points in order to actually spawn vehicles besides those on the map. Also keep in mind each path need to have a start and an end because if the vehicles loop for ever they can not be redirected more then once.

i know how to give a car a path and put it on the map and stuff, but i don't know how to make it so a fire truck can go through a fire station bay door.

Is this a freightliner cab?

Yes it is supposed to be a 2010 Freightliner

i know how to give a car a path and put it on the map and stuff, but i don't know how to make it so a fire truck can go through a fire station bay door.

Scripting/ vo placements