Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

Wow job guys.

Thanks its not 100% complete because we dont have all of our units done yet but eventually we will be able to have them in there like in the LA Mod and others. For dispatching we plan to make a couple P.O.V units and respond them to whichever station. Then they put gear on and get in a truck.

P.S. Hows your New Jersey Mod going.

Edited by Station27

Thanks its not 100% complete because we dont have all of our units done yet but eventually we will be able to have them in there like in the LA Mod and others. For dispatching we plan to make a couple P.O.V units and respond them to whichever station. Then they put gear on and get in a truck.

P.S. Hows your New Jersey Mod going.

Going good another building on the way just need some more ideas, -Your mod: And also ok but the station is comming along good

I would move it more to the right. Leave a gap between the building but try to make the thin wall past the last garage bay on the left match up with the parking lot in the rear, or else alter the texcture.

i like what explorer is saying, moving it over to match the parking lot, but also to maybe add a small 1 to 2 story building to the right of the station, because the vfd station's around where i live like the Thomas Corners FD or the East Glenville vfd, have 4 to 5 bays and have a office like building attached. but both those stations are newer and are more up-to-date than some departments. Also great job so far!

Thomas Corners vfd: http://www.tcfd7.com/

East Glenville vfd: http://www.eastglenvillefd.com/

i like what explorer is saying, moving it over to match the parking lot, but also to maybe add a small 1 to 2 story building to the right of the station, because the vfd station's around where i live like the Thomas Corners FD or the East Glenville vfd, have 4 to 5 bays and have a office like building attached. but both those stations are newer and are more up-to-date than some departments. Also great job so far!

Speaking of tall buildings, could there be a mission where a high-rise is on fire and you need a long ladder truck, etc. Never seen a mission like that before.

In a small town a tall building on fire? Do you read the title? Here´s a link that can help you: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13214-small-town-american-mod-wip-restart/

it does sound crazy, but some towns have 1 tall building (5 and up in stories). also, is the town this is based on covered by Mohawk ambulance, then if so you could make the BLS ambulance in the game be based off MAS.

it does sound crazy, but some towns have 1 tall building (5 and up in stories). also, is the town this is based on by mohawk ambulance, then if so you could make the BLS ambulance in the game be based off MAS.

Maybe , but the mostly small towns I think that haven´t got tall buildings...

Backing to topic how is the mod going?

Kind of on a standstill in the modelling department. Were waiting for some files so that we can add lights. The map is doing good, our mapper and scripter are working on that some more.

Were just waiting on E1, and the PD Units so once those are finished more work will resume.