Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

Hey i really like the look of what you got so far and i noticed that you were looking for help skinning... it has been a while but i can help with that if you can get me the files that i need for photoShop and let me know what your looking for... :D i have plenty of time right now as i am off work with a bum knee..

Hey i really like the look of what you got so far and i noticed that you were looking for help skinning... it has been a while but i can help with that if you can get me the files that i need for photoShop and let me know what your looking for... :D i have plenty of time right now as i am off work with a bum knee..

I PM'd You

When is ready we able to download to play?

Asking for release dates is against the Terms of Service that you must have read entirely and agreed to when joining this forum.

How will you do ambulance one and two? Will they be two different models, or the same vehicle, just a different paint job?

Asking for release dates is against the Terms of Service that you must have read entirely and agreed to when joining this forum.

Yes, Please Dont ask for such things we are far from done.

How will you do ambulance one and two? Will they be two different models, or the same vehicle, just a different paint job?

Ambulance 1 is an early 90's Ford Ambulance

Ambulance 2 is a New Freightliner MedStar Ambulance or something one of the large ambulances.

my part of the modding is on hold for now. my main computer is down and i have no other way to work. so until its fixed my modelling is on hold.

Just a quick update:

-The Map Texture is around 75% done

-Ambulance 1, Engine 4, and NPD Crown Vic's are done

-Squad 1 is in Progress

-Engine 3, and Rescue 1 are on Hold due to KMH's computer problems :machkaputt:

-We are planning on doing multiple more PD Units

:wall: WE STILL NEED A SCRIPTER :help:

what would be interesting is if you could incorporate POV's and volunteers. here is how you could do it:

Step 1: have a fire station on the map with vehicles in. the vehicles have commands similiar to LA MOD. Return to station, Standby Mode, etc

Step 2: if there is a fire call, the player must go into the unit menu and click on a POV vehicle. this would be the only way to get personnel. they do not spawn at the station, but come off map.

Step 3: once the POVs get to the station, the personnel(all in civilian clothes) get out of their vehicles, and the player has to select them and use the change clothes command on the fire truck to change into fire gear.

Step 4: respond to incident, then return to station.

Step 5: have personnel exit the fire truck and get back into POVs, then send them to HQ(off the map)

this process would take two scripts. the return to station script for the apparatus, and the change clothes script. it would also make it more difficult and, In my opinion, alot more fun.