Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

Yay. Updates.

Sadly I dont have any of the files yet so I cant get them to you for lights but no worries. Engine 4 is done we just have to convert it to Em4 Files. Engine 2 just needs to be skinned and Engine 3 was started last night. Awaiting the ambulance 1 files and the Ladder is in progress. Also we are starting the Police Units we are going to use Nnico's Ford Crown Vic that is free to use as long as we give credit. USman has to skin them and they should be done pretty quickly. Hopefully some pics later on in the week.

Station 27

We have 1 ladder but we shouldnt need more than that because small towns dont have that many large buildings.

I think your missing the point in the ladder concept. It is not all about aerial rescue but also about an aerial attack. In some cases due to the way a structure was made, this may be there primary method of attack.

The hazmat thing had me thinking, I am sure this applies to most volly companies in the US, but it is not uncommon for a Volly company to call for back up from the nearest volly company. By company using local examples, Knight Township Fire Department may call Scott and Mcutchanville Fire Departments to assist. Newburgh Fire may call Ohio Township. So what I would like to see is two or three departments represented in the mod. So say Newburgh, who uses a red base paint on there trucks, needs assistance from Ohio Township, who uses a yellow base paint like you often see on airport based fire trucks, you would see both yellow AND red trucks on scene to represent both departments. Both departments dont have to have different base paint, but maybe different model trucks.

to build on xplorer, Our local volly dept has three hazmat guys, \ the county next to us has three hazmat guys, and dept in a county on the ather side has three hazmat guys. they are first on scene to a hazmat situation. then a truck from a larger town comes with extra help. the hazmats around here respond in the first responde vehicles. Also are EMS and Fire/Rescue on dept here? or do the ambos belong at the hospital? JW I have started the buildings.

It would be even better if you guys could give the chief the ability to call in those mutual aid companies. Also if it is going to be a volunteer company, I don't really think you have a need for the command vehicle. Most chiefs, or assistants, ride in the engines. If you want the command car in the mod you should think about having it spawn at a house within the town instead of the firehouse.

actually in my town which is volly, we have chief, asst. chief, and dept. chief and a fire inspector with their own vehicles assigned by the towns. the trucks are the command posts for any incident being a fire, mva, hazmat, or other situation. we also operate within a triboro system with all towns in the system with 3 engines, a ladder, and a specialty unit. my town has the hazmat, another has a high angle rescue, and the other has a scuba truck.

actually in my town which is volly, we have chief, asst. chief, and dept. chief and a fire inspector with their own vehicles assigned by the towns. the trucks are the command posts for any incident being a fire, mva, hazmat, or other situation. we also operate within a triboro system with all towns in the system with 3 engines, a ladder, and a specialty unit. my town has the hazmat, another has a high angle rescue, and the other has a scuba truck.

I'm not saying that they don't exist, its just that many volly companies do not have the money to spend on cars. It is simply cost ineffective to buy a new one for them every so many years with the number of miles they put on them.

That is also why i suggested the command car should spawn at a house if you wanted it in there.

It would be even better if you guys could give the chief the ability to call in those mutual aid companies. Also if it is going to be a volunteer company, I don't really think you have a need for the command vehicle. Most chiefs, or assistants, ride in the engines. If you want the command car in the mod you should think about having it spawn at a house within the town instead of the firehouse.

We could do you know a good scripter? In my reallife fire department in Plymouth, New York we had a call a couple weeks ago and we responded like so Chief Responded POV (Personal Operations Vehicle) in Engine 272 we Responded like So

Drivers Seat-Captain Fowlston

Captains Seat-Asst. Chief Cushman

Back Seat 1-Myself

Back Seat 2-Empty

Back Seat 3-Captain Cushman

unfortunately I have no ideas on the scripter, try posting on the help section and see if anyone is willing.

Also, not sure what your plans are, but if you do want the command vehicle you could just make it a crown vic, since you have the model for it and it is more common for a volly command vehicle.

unfortunately I have no ideas on the scripter, try posting on the help section and see if anyone is willing.

Also, not sure what your plans are, but if you do want the command vehicle you could just make it a crown vic, since you have the model for it and it is more common for a volly command vehicle.

Thats actually what were planning