Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

Hi there, I don't often reply on this forum but I find this mod intriguing. I work for the New york state department of environmental conservation and first off I am happy to see my part of the world repented in a game format, so I would like to give a suggestion. In terms of HAZMAT, many small towns cannot afford a dedicated HAZMAT service, that's where the Department (or DEC) comes in. We have trained staff who are always on call who man specialized trucks(see image below) who respond to many rural based hazmat events. Even though these are for spills, they will respond to most any HAZMAT events. Its simply a suggestion, and I am sure you would want more of "truck", but it is how these types of events are usually handled. Hope to see a forest ranger truck make it into the mod, Either way good luck and hope to see some cool stuff in the future!

(thank you hudsonfire.com for image)

post-4969-0-44111800-1291331834.jpg

Hi there, I don't often reply on this forum but I find this mod intriguing. I work for the New york state department of environmental conservation and first off I am happy to see my part of the world repented in a game format, so I would like to give a suggestion. In terms of HAZMAT, many small towns cannot afford a dedicated HAZMAT service, that's where the Department (or DEC) comes in. We have trained staff who are always on call who man specialized trucks(see image below) who respond to many rural based hazmat events. Even though these are for spills, they will respond to most any HAZMAT events. Its simply a suggestion, and I am sure you would want more of "truck", but it is how these types of events are usually handled. Hope to see a forest ranger truck make it into the mod, Either way good luck and hope to see some cool stuff in the future!

(thank you hudsonfire.com for image)

post-4969-0-44111800-1291331834.jpg

this may get added to the mod. but I hate to say it will probably be at the bottom of the list

Attention: We are now starting work on the Fire/EMS vehicles we should have the Engines for station 2 soon because they just need to be reskinned. Thanks again em4fun for the original models. Also I still need people for:

Scripting

Lights

Map

STATION 27

Edited by Station27

Attention: We are now starting work on the Fire/EMS vehicles we should have the Engines for station 2 soon because they just need to be reskinned. Thanks again em4fun for the original models. Also I still need people for:

Scripting

Lights

Map

Once we get the majority of the models complete we will have a beta test to see how the vehicles function and test the lights and also test to see if everything is correct: hose connections, equipment, vehicle speed and control and anything else. Once we get that completed we will have another once the mod is completed to see how everything else functions. The models should be completed within 2-6 Months give or take a few weeks due to school, holidays and everything else. Thank you all who support this mod.

STATION 27

Sounds Smeels good

Hello station27 :prop: it is me USman I am here to report that the ambulance is almost complete, just needs a skin and refining, the Ladder needs to be depolygonized (sketch-up model by me), I will post (or send to station27 for him to post) pictures. Also em4fun I have PMed you

Hello station27 :prop: it is me USman I am here to report that the ambulance is almost complete, just needs a skin and refining, the Ladder needs to be depolygonized (sketch-up model by me), I will post (or send to station27 for him to post) pictures. Also em4fun I have PMed you

PM Me when they are done. Also send the model files to my email

STATION 27

so as an idea for the water supply, what about being able to fill the tankers from a dry hydrant. as for your idea from a while ago that involved the taker coming and dumping the water into a portable tank, im not sure that i like that, what about just hooking up the engine to the tanker. also, what about having a smaller tanker along with a larger, semi tanker.

so as an idea for the water supply, what about being able to fill the tankers from a dry hydrant. as for your idea from a while ago that involved the taker coming and dumping the water into a portable tank, im not sure that i like that, what about just hooking up the engine to the tanker. also, what about having a smaller tanker along with a larger, semi tanker.

We plan to have it as previously said so that the tanker pulls up a hose from an engine hooks to the tanker and the engine drafts.