zewak45

New Jersey Mod (in progress)

I can do some pretty damn good lighting if I do say so myself. ;) If you want to see some work, send me something to light up for you or I could just send you something of mine. PM me if you'd want me to have me on the team or just for any general assistance with lights.

When you are done with the Small Town american Mod, can you help me with my mod? You are great with the lighting

Most people won't offer blind help, you do best to at least give them an idea of what you want them to do for you before you can expect novice or experts to even consider doing it... Most people are strapped for time and will pick projects by level of difficulty in which the project is, most my projects I clear relatively fast, so I don't mind em, if it's extremely extensive I pass on them for sheer sake of saving myself the time and pain of trying to meet a deadline.

What can you do? Can you Script?

Hello Zewak45 can i be a skinner i am good in american vehicles

greetz 911firstresponder

Do you think you could help me with my mom? Are you looking for a job? lol

What can you do? Can you Script?

*points you to the NY MOD (not submod) I am best suited as a modeler/skinner, decent with the editor work, and not the best scripter around... Didnt realize I was applying for a job, oh wait I wasnt.

*points you to the NY MOD (not submod) I am best suited as a modeler/skinner, decent with the editor work, and not the best scripter around... Didnt realize I was applying for a job, oh wait I wasnt.

If there was booze involved you would. ;)

That will be awsome lets talk more if you guys mind.

We could do a Police chase and cops can do a Pit we will need 3 cops 1 on standby . Huge Fire need :8 Engines,4 Ladders, 1 Hazmat, 3 cops,2 ambulances,2 Pumpers, maybe 1 Tower Ladder

I think beta testers aren't whats needed, he needs the bare essential mod team. So Modelers, UV mappers, Map Editors and Textures (not reskins, making skins from scratch).

But I hope to see this become a good mod. There is potential with NJ. :)

Your friends across the river ;)

Dyson

MM mod

x

ok... talk about what? are you going to tell us? lol

We could do a Police chase and cops can do a Pit we will need 3 cops 1 on standby . Huge Fire need :8 Engines,4 Ladders, 1 Hazmat, 3 cops,2 ambulances,2 Pumpers, maybe 1 Tower Ladder

Yes we should do that and if you guys want to help that will be great just pm me soo i can see what you guys really want to do.