jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Pretty exact modelling. Been a few weeks since last update and that makes people worrying since the fate of previous Finnish mods has been quite sad.

I have a few questions to make:

Will there be MediHeli, Ilmari, Sepe or similar? I can't remember which one of those is operating in your county. Long time since I last was in Finland..

Have you thought about placing one unit of volunteer first responders (ensivaste)? In Finland the Red Cross (SPR) has these "first aid groups" in every single city. In almost every a little bigger city they have one bit older ambulance which operates on First Response calls trought VirVe network. The cars are named always with old fashioned formula of the based on "Risti" and then old phone area code of current area. For example in Jämsä the car is called "Risti 413" and in Jyväskylä it is "Risti 412". Images found on google and fireimages quite easily if needed. Also Red Cross people have their own a slight different uniforms. Just if you are interested on working with this I think there is plenty of hands to give you more info. Since there is volunteer FD, maybe volunteer FR too... :)

Any estimations or thoughts about how far is this process going right now? 80% ready? Just a ballpark so we enthusiastic fans know what to expect. Don't take any pressure. We all want this mod, even unfinished since it's spectacularry fine.

Kepp up the good work. We all like it!

In fact there is no more Sepe,Ilmari,Mediheli..it's FinnHemms 30,40,50 etc.. :happy: And i think it was Ilmari which was flying round there. Sepe is in Oulu and MediHeli in Turku..Aslak in North, but they are all "gone" now. :dry:

I'll see that later. I haven´t yet even started making or even planned TEC units. Vehicles are something like 85% ready according to my original plan. Map 100%. Others 0%...

Okay! Will there be difference between Hoitotaso > Perustaso > Ensivaste? Would be great, but it could turn out to be just playing with too small legos I guess.

the mod is dead?? any update?

Usually, it's not dead unless the author says so. So no need to worry. :)

However, Jani's last comment was just three days ago, so no need to push for updates. :D

hello

have You thought the busy highway trough Lappeenranta with russian traffic ?

It could be on the map too..many accidents happen there in real life.

Bestlooking models I´ve seen on em4/911 !

I´m volunteer to play beta versions if needed

Parkki vfd since -79

Hi again everyone!

Okay! Will there be difference between Hoitotaso > Perustaso > Ensivaste? Would be great, but it could turn out to be just playing with too small legos I guess.

Yes there will be, at least that is my intention.

If i remember right, jani said there will be ensivaste

Thats right :)

the mod is dead?? any update?

No. No.

Usually, it's not dead unless the author says so. So no need to worry. :)

However, Jani's last comment was just three days ago, so no need to push for updates. :D

Exactly my opinion too :)

hello

have You thought the busy highway trough Lappeenranta with russian traffic ?

It could be on the map too..many accidents happen there in real life.

Bestlooking models I´ve seen on em4/911 !

I´m volunteer to play beta versions if needed

Parkki vfd since -79

Thank you for comments. There is a busy four lane street and a four lane highway strip on the map, where will be accidents, but i dont think i'll make especially russian plated vehicles. But i'll see that later :)

mod dead???

No.

You asked the same question two weeks ago ;)

Just because there hasn't been any upates, it doesn't mean the mod is dead. People do have lives outside of this forum, and mods are only done in their free time.

:)

And then... A little picture update at first post. Unmarked Volvo V70 police vehicle :)