jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

I have seen early bader stuff, but i'm sure, you are not alone the author by the cars, the most content isn't from you - where the mention of these?

Accept the rules and ask for permisson to use, or i can send any mails to the authors, that's not your wish, believe it.

hnd

Good morning to everyone from Finland. Conversations seem to have been hot since my last visit. Here some answers:

As i have already said and answered to these questions before:

First of all thank you for everyone for comments again :)

I agree :)

Except for Skoda Superb, MB Vito and Sprinter bodies and Sprinter + Volvo FM wheels yes.

Exactly :)

I have seen early bader stuff, but i'm sure, you are not alone the author by the cars, the most content isn't from you - where the mention of these?

Accept the rules and ask for permisson to use, or i can send any mails to the authors, that's not your wish, believe it.

hnd

One thing missing Ford Mondeo body. And i have taken example from models where i havent been able to solve something from blueprints, but not copied anything.

...and i have edited the freeplay map to my mod and yes i havent asked permission from Wizard Works. Shame on me...

And thank you for your kind comments to everyone :)

Is there going to be a dispatch panel like in Winterberg or ERS Berlin? Or will it be like in LA Mod where you have to send units directly from the stations?

I havent decided yet. Any good ideas everyone?

Well, how I do LA Mod is send a Battalion Chief to the map.... (an extra one) then put him in a group, say group 1, and then when I'm at an incident, I just press 1 and then it brings up his menu. Then I can dispatch individual units to where I want them to be on the map. It's just easier to me that way. I may be the only one that feels that way, though. :D

Well, how I do LA Mod is send a Battalion Chief to the map.... (an extra one) then put him in a group, say group 1, and then when I'm at an incident, I just press 1 and then it brings up his menu. Then I can dispatch individual units to where I want them to be on the map. It's just easier to me that way. I may be the only one that feels that way, though. :D

Actully i do that sometimes too :P

I'm going to do that lol

I do this too. It's the best kind of playing ;) and why I would prefer the LA option too.