jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

I usually don't post comments in the forums here, mostly because I am not a mod-maker myself.

However, since I have been drooling over my keyboard because of the models posted here, I think a compliment is in order.

Keep up the work! I am really looking forward to this one (and nowadays i am quite picky on the mods I download).

:gut:

I usually don't post comments in the forums here, mostly because I am not a mod-maker myself.

However, since I have been drooling over my keyboard because of the models posted here, I think a compliment is in order.

Keep up the work! I am really looking forward to this one (and nowadays i am quite picky on the mods I download).

:gut:

Hi to all and thank you for JPD80 from cheer up :) Here's a picture of new and the last towtruck, Volvo FE:

post-6542-0-38109400-1338148104_thumb.jp (In progress...)

I'll make one more tow unit, but that will be a smaller one (like vw crafter or something, but no more trucks). Any ideas?

Any new photos for us to see? :)

Are you planning to make PASI or some other vehicle for "Karhuryhmä"for example? What are we still missing? Two TEC-units, emergency doctor unfinished anything else? How about voluntary ensivaste? :)

Mahtavaa työtä!!!

Vihdoinkin saadaan suomi modiin!!! Modin autot ovat todella, todella hienoja!!!!

En voi odottaa kunnes pelaan tätä!!

Jatka mahtavaa työtä!!!!

PS: Jos tarviit paloautoista kuvii että saat niinku et voit ottaa esimerkkii nii tänne vaa (ei oo kyll lappeenrannasta sori): http://espoo112.kuva.../Piipaa autoja/

Terkuin,

112Espoo

(In english)

Amazing job!!!

Finally we get a finnish mod!!! The vehicles in the mod are very, very nice!

I cant wait til ill play it!

Continue the incredible job!

PS: If you need any firetruck pictures (not from lappeenranta sry) just go here: http://espoo112.kuva.../Piipaa autoja/

Greetings,

112Espoo

No, no no no no DO NOT DO MODS LIKE THIS! This is terrible. Look at the cars.. Expecially the latest one..! Ugly! Please stop doing this mod you are worst modder & skinner I've ever seen. Dont contiune this. Believe the truth now stop shit like this...

Can i see your models?