bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Well yes, I know that..but I move them and they keep coming back so I spend every second moving people off my roads.

I will try and get a video to show you where my problems are

Yes I'm aware that you can use the police to move the people, that wouldn't be a problem as long as the pedestrians didn't come back and block the road...but they do.

Since Fraps is being difficult(okay okay I don't know how to use it) I will tell you to the best of my ability.

Out from the fire station with the ambulances, that intersection the walkers stop in the path of the cars and jam it all up. The walkers get stuck on both ways accost due to arriving as the same time as a car, and they both walker and car just stop..

Where the Tech units (tow trucks and Doctors car) come on to the map, there's people crossing the road from the park and the same thing happens there, and there's a TON of people standing around waiting to cross the road..in the park there's a huge line and towards the road it blocks it. I believe shortly down that same road there's another cross over, the people there after a while start to block it too.

In the center of the map near the praying people, the people crossing the road form a huge line and just like before block the road, and make it very crowded in between the buildings.

Near the Red Cross(?) I can't exactly remember the name of that stand alone vehicle in the center of the map that place the people just stand there..and another few lines are formed, no one moves in there but somewhere people are coming in.

There's what would appear to be a bar or night club place it has a waiting line there for people to stand in to get into it, and around that building after a few minutes people start to crowd around there blocking the road.

There's another spot, but I don't know how to explain it..they just come out of what appears to be an apartment and for another line across the road.

I believe that is all, but I will see if I can get a video..

It wouldn't seem as though it's a universal problem, so I understand, but I do remember one other person having the same problem as me a few pages back..so I'm not alone at least ahah,

It just seems as thought my pedestrians have three problems;

One being they don't know when to stop walking..

two being they don't walk after they've been stopped(they do but it takes a long time)

and Three, the walking paths seem to be very confined..

And bma, I'm not complaining about you're mod, I love it, in reality I'd be playing all day if I could be :P

Really nice mod!! I really like the concept of having to put the firefighters in their gear, and then put them in the trucks, and the other stuff. Nice units, too. The only problem I've been having so far is on the engine/rescue vehicle at the Falck station, the "extralight" gets stuck on the going up and down animation, but it does not affect the gameplay. Again, Very nice mod!!

The amount of fire fighters and ambulance personel in the mod is equal to what the real city have :)

But you can call in extra people on the main station and the station in the north west side of the map by using the call out box at the main station :) (its in the office where all the people is sitting)

The amount of fire fighters and ambulance personel in the mod is equal to what the real city have :)

But you can call in extra people on the main station and the station in the north west side of the map by using the call out box at the main station :) (its in the office where all the people is sitting)

Ok, thank you very much.