bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Is it any volounter stations in Ã…rhus?

And there is a bug that one of the ambulance drivers are stuck in the crashed wreck at the falck station.

You need to drive an ambulance to pick him up.

Yes, Station Lystrup is a volunteer station and there are also the posibility to call in voulenteers at station Munkegade, there is a box with a flashing red lidt on the outside of one of the garages.

And thanx, we have fixed it now :)

Yes, Station Lystrup is a volunteer station and there are also the posibility to call in voulenteers at station Munkegade, there is a box with a flashing red lidt on the outside of one of the garages.

I would like to come with a little correction :P Lystrup has Part Time fire department which is regular fire fighters just with the abillity to call them in. Same goes for the Station Munkegade. However, The orange fire units (whatever they are to be called) is the Pioner service with is a volounteer department.

Yes i know that you can call in the part time firefighters :) I love that function!

But i have a question, are you guys going to add some more dive incidents in the next version? And some hazmat..? Just wondering :grinsevil:

bma did you fix the problem with freeplay when the game crashes but i love the mod great work. :cheers:

We are working on it :)

Yes i know that you can call in the part time firefighters :) I love that function!

But i have a question, are you guys going to add some more dive incidents in the next version? And some hazmat..? Just wondering :grinsevil:

Yeah, we are trying to add some more, but trust me, its really not that easy :)

But i'm not so sure about hazmat, maybe for 1,7

I have a question..

The yellow home guard vehicles, do they respond to fires etc like a regular fire dept?

Or are they helping the fire dept at disasters etc?

Thats what they do in Sweden but how are it in Ã…rhus/Denmark?

They are mainly for disasters, but sometimes they do help with big fires if the fire fighters that first went to the fire need a break or replacement.

I have a question..

The yellow home guard vehicles, do they respond to fires etc like a regular fire dept?

Or are they helping the fire dept at disasters etc?

Thats what they do in Sweden but how are it in Ã…rhus/Denmark?

They are called in to big fires or accidents.

They are also used for surport with the light trailer at night if its needed at some place :)

!!!!!RELEASE OF 1.6!!!!!

here is the release of 1,6 all the readme stuff can be found in the read me folder which can be found in the mod folder when you have installed the mod.

Mirror:

1: Rapidshare

2: MegaUpload

3: JaJoh.co.cc

In 1.6:

- over 50 vehicles

- about 30 different types of people

- 8 freeplay stations

- a totally new freeplay map created by us, only for Aarhus mod.

- Now also with a police station in the freeplay map

Ambulance service:

em4deluxe20101230223430.png

Ny Munkegade full time fire department:

em4deluxe20101230223836.png

Falck fulltime fire department:

em4deluxe20101230223552.png

Ny Munkegade part time fire department:

em4deluxe20101230224032.png

Lystrup parttime fire department:

em4deluxe20101230224015.png

National Defence:

em4deluxe20101230224328.png

Police Department:

em4deluxe20101230224240.png

Falck Car service:

em4deluxe20101230224358.png

Oh my Gosh!! It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try it right away!!

Thanks a lot

EDIT - There are few problems. First, when I try to load Mod, it's slow, when I try to load into the game - slow. Second, I cannot move the ambulances, as before. =/ - It's little bit confusing at the start, but, it's ok. I didn't expect the Police to be like that, you need to dress every policeman, so on.

One question: When I arrest someone, what should I do? I do press "To police station", but, nothing. I noticed few prison cells, should I put them there?

Even if I can, I cannot play without the medics =(

One more thing. When I press "Main menu", automatically It drops me to the Desktop. I don't know why?