bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

I know, it will make an manual later this week.

About the alarm and the rapid deployment we will try to make some kinda call out scripts for 1.7

The stretcher thing, just like matte31 said, it says that the mission is cleared, but you can't use the ambulance again, unless you drive it to the hospital.

This sounds good. My two points are not very important, but very useful if you could make :)

Thank you.

Edit: There's also many cars without wheels. Just as you know :)

Guest MackseDK

When i take one of the police officers in the room with traffic uniforms the like yellow/orange vests he can't go out of the room. And the wheels on the battalion cheif is missing, And the Prison van when you transport people to the station they won't get out!. I don't think this mod have been tested enough!

When i take one of the police officers in the room with traffic uniforms the like yellow/orange vests he can't go out of the room. And the wheels on the battalion cheif is missing, And the Prison van when you transport people to the station they won't get out!. I don't think this mod have been tested enough!

Im sure the mod has been tested alot, but you can't always find every single bug in the mod.

its a shame you cant buy more police vehicles and also is they any way of having more police officers? great mod however

you have 25 police officers and 20 police cars, why would you need more? :P

the "bugs" about the vests, the battalion chiefs wheels or the problem with the problem with the prison isn't something that any of my testers have had any problems with... so that could be one of the reasons that it haven't been found before now, all these things works fine in both mine and my testers versions.

not to be ugly but it also depends on the testors. they might not test everything or get a chance to because the game doesnt spit out all the calls in order.

And my testers are fine, thank you very much!

When you fix bugs? :unsure:

It will be released soon, hopefully later this week, we are working on it :)

BMA, that had nothing to do about your testers, you or your mod. i was just stating that because the game is random you probably could not catch everything in a short amount of time. i appreciate your time and dedication to this project along with your team. please keep up the good work, you and your team

I think that people have miss understood me.

What i needed was somebody who couldn't start the freeplay map at all.

So if there is anybody out there who can't start the map, please pm me