jgreene

releasing my Boston reskins (DLOAD LINK FIXED)

how do you change the lights on any of the units from fire,police, and medical also heres some sites where you can see the police cars from Massachusetts, www.masspolicecars.com and www.policecararchives.org(boston is in suffolk county)and i would like to see the ARFF firefighters in silver trunout gear with/with out scba

Hello I am working on updating the old Boston sub-mod. I do need some help with files, swapping vehicles, adding new vehicles, and map editing. I have made several re-skins and edited some lights. I am Looking to do more with this project but I need help from experienced sub molders. If you have interest Pm me thanks.

post-14435-0-32698800-1337214616_thumb.j

Hello yes I did put blue lights in the rear of the re-skins. Here is a picture of Boston EMS. So far all I have done is some re-skins from JGreene great work and other molders too with BFD and BPD, EMS, STPD that is it. I willl keep working on the sub mod with doing diffrent thinks. Thanks for looking ENG343.

post-14435-0-27131400-1337268356_thumb.j