jgreene

releasing my Boston reskins (DLOAD LINK FIXED)

Since Hoppah is letting us release reskins I thought I might as well release my Boston and surrounding area reskins.

As I reskin more I will add them to this post.

DOWNLOAD (FIXED): click here

Install:

Copy dds files to the models folder (ex: copy ambulance_01.dds to the ambulance model folder)

Units included:

Fire:

Boston Ladder 16

Revere Ladder 1 (tiller)

Boston D-8 District Commander

Boston Engine 4

Boston Engine 30

Boston Rescue 2

Boston Brush 48

Boston Sparks Association A10 (Large Rescue Ambulance)

EMS:

Cataldo Ambulance (Ambulance 4)

Boston EMS (Ambulance 1,2)

Boston EMS supervisor (SUV)

Boston EMS supervisor (HES)

Police:

Revere Police (cv chp)

Boston Police (cv laap,cv lapd, cv lapd slicktop)

Mass State Police (cv lasd, cv umpc, charger chp, suv lapd)

Mass State Police Special Ops Ambulance (Ambulance 3)

here are a few images:

th_rehabA10.jpg

th_bostonfirebrushunit48.jpg

th_revereladder1.jpg

th_mastatepolicesuv.jpg

th_reverepolicecrownvic.jpg

th_mastatepoliceambulance.jpg

th_bostonemsF350.jpg

th_statepolicecrownvic.gif

th_slicktopbostoncrownvic.jpg

th_cataldoambulance.jpg

th_bostonemssupervisor.gif

th_bostondistrict1commander.jpg

th_bostonrescue2.jpg

th_BOSTONPOLICE.jpg

th_Bostonladder16.jpg

I can see the vehices fine and target them. But I cannot move them and they have no commands?

Could you post a working set with this on top of the LA mod, i cannot get it to work

The files are working fine for me. Ive been using them for some time now. Sounds like a problem I have had before unrelated to the reskins and I just restarted the game and it worked.

The files are working fine for me. Ive been using them for some time now. Sounds like a problem I have had before unrelated to the reskins and I just restarted the game and it worked.

Fixed it

You ever consider expanding this mod, I may be able to help out?

I can especially do reaserch, and I've began to learn modeling

Fixed it

You ever consider expanding this mod, I may be able to help out?

I can especially do reaserch, and I've began to learn modeling

Not really. I only do reskins, can't do much of anything else lol. I spent alot of time doing these ones. If I have any free time I might do some more.

I mainly meant more reskins. I really enjoy this submod, mainly cause its my city, but adding a few more would make it even better. In my opinion small changes such as removing the LA hazmat and replacing it with a different ladder reskin or Boston haz-mat. I also really liked how you put in the Revere ladder. Whenever there is a large fire I call that increasing the realism, and adding an engine from Revere would be awesome.

Also I've noticed that the Boston ladder seems "lighter" in colo then everything else. It may just be my computer but I was wondering on that.

Other ideas I had just included reskinning the unit number.

I'm in the process of learning to reskin myself. So if you ever change your mind let me know.

Hey i have some reskins of the following units to make them look like the Massachusetts state police

CHP Crown Victoria - Reskined to be Mass State Police

CHP Dodge Charger -Reskined To be Mass State Police

CHP Officers (Traffic included) - Reskined to be a Mass State Police Officer

Light Equipment Truck Reskined to be a Fictional ESU Type Truck With The Mass State Police Color scheme and Decals

And im working On making a Boston Fire Fighter

so jgreene if you want you can have them and add them to this if you want

Massachusetts Reskins.rar

I mainly meant more reskins. I really enjoy this submod, mainly cause its my city, but adding a few more would make it even better. In my opinion small changes such as removing the LA hazmat and replacing it with a different ladder reskin or Boston haz-mat. I also really liked how you put in the Revere ladder. Whenever there is a large fire I call that increasing the realism, and adding an engine from Revere would be awesome.

Also I've noticed that the Boston ladder seems "lighter" in colo then everything else. It may just be my computer but I was wondering on that.

Other ideas I had just included reskinning the unit number.

I'm in the process of learning to reskin myself. So if you ever change your mind let me know.

Yea, when I have some free time I will do some more. I did have a plan to do a revere engine that would come off the map. Basically a new vehicle but I couldn't get it to work. I could do the skin and if you could basically copy one of the engines as a new one, it could work. As for the ladder seeming "lighter" thats normal, it only happens with the ladder. There is a way to get rid of it but I never bothered with it.

Hey i have some reskins of the following units to make them look like the Massachusetts state police

CHP Crown Victoria - Reskined to be Mass State Police

CHP Dodge Charger -Reskined To be Mass State Police

CHP Officers (Traffic included) - Reskined to be a Mass State Police Officer

Light Equipment Truck Reskined to be a Fictional ESU Type Truck With The Mass State Police Color scheme and Decals

And im working On making a Boston Fire Fighter

so jgreene if you want you can have them and add them to this if you want

Good job on those. However, I think that lighter blue you used is to light. I like what you did with the light equipment truck.

Good job on those. However, I think that lighter blue you used is to light. I like what you did with the light equipment truck.

Thanks,

and i will update the cars with a darker blue in a little bit

WOW!!! nice job on the re-skins I wish had the talent to do that I can free hand draw but the computer is hole other animal. I work in Boston as Police Officer district 6. Can't wait to try it. I know your still in the process of making other Police wagon swat ect. If you need pics of BPD stations, vehicles, BFD, EMS, STPD pm me I would be glad to help you. Many thanks to Hoppah and 4x4 explorer playing these sub mods is great. If anyone is working on more scenarios ie bar fights, maybe stabbing, domestic violence calls and few drive buys shootings thanks aging to all for there had work and efforts in creating these mods.

what about resking the hazmat truck and the arff (air rescue fire fighting) unit and the fire statons,police station and any other units from fire,police and medical oh fyi boston police have bule and bule lights not red and blue