marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

For some reason, after a call, the trucks would park weird so I reparked them, but then when the firefighters got out, they changed to their normal clothes, but then they just sat there. Another call came in but the people were in the way, so the other firefighters couldn't change. Also, the firefighters take a long time to get to the station. Plus, I don't know when the trucks are full. After I sent out the truck, 2 more guys came running into the station, and truck was already down the road! :s

@TacticalRooster22:

The Bug, the persons do not leave the station is known.

The Bug is allready fixed, in dthe fix will be in the next update ;)

For checking the personell in a Vehicle Look to the counter in the UI right. (Only if you got the Update!)

Greets

I have both updates and the mission loading fix. I'll look for the counter. :12:

EDIT: Found the counter, but I had a random Crash to Desktop. It happened the first time I played it too. It was after my 2nd mission this time. Anyway, is there a way to make the events occur faster? There's too much time in between. BTW, I love the black Lamborghini in the gas station parking lot. Very cool! :P

I think there might be an error with the foam. I can't seem to be able to put out fires in cars that have already blown up, even if the foam mix is attached, and a hose is attached to that. Also, how do I get the screen where I can alert a RTW?

For the RTW you need to use the fire chief en than select on the right the pager.

The ambulance you need to call. When you select the fire cheif, click on one of the pager icons to the right and select the RTW. BTW, have you ever had a CTD? I just had a couple yesterday. To come to think of it...how do you get the foam? I can't click on that raindrop on the left when I have the truck selected, so how do I use foam? :gruebel:

Working on English translation now, will be done later today or tomorrow.

@Tacticalroster22

I don't know if the foam function is fully functional :P But here's how I think you do it:

1. Get a hose

2. Connect to vehicle

3. Open the equipment menu, the new GUI one, top grey button on the right, says Gerate something.

4. Click on the foam unit, can't remember the name but it's on the bottom row, a red thing. Zumischer or somthing like that.

4. Get another hose

5. Connect to the foam mixer you just placed

6. ???

7. Profit

And yes, I get CTDs. And hangups. It's a pretty new mod so it's to be expected.

Edited by Mr_Kaizer

Hit somewhat of a snag in the translation :/ The new GUI (which looks great btw) is a picture, a .png file. Hence I can't translate what it says on the buttons without editing the picture.

Marco: Would you mind if I sent you a translation suggestion for the GUI, and then you make an English version of it?

Can you unpack this mod and upload it in .zip, and not in em4mod format, please? The automatic mod installer doesn't work since I moved to the new hard disk, and wants me to reinstall the whole game, something which I see as unnecessary seeing as the main game works fine. Plus, the disk is currently in an out of action computer in another house.. I can't get it easily.

Hit somewhat of a snag in the translation :/ The new GUI (which looks great btw) is a picture, a .png file. Hence I can't translate what it says on the buttons without editing the picture.

Marco: Would you mind if I sent you a translation suggestion for the GUI, and then you make an English version of it?

As long as you edit the text hints that pop up when you go over them, it would be fine I think.