marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

How do you put down the portable hydrant? Do the men have to get the equipment from the truck, right? I also was playing and a tree caught on fire at the campsite, and the fire wouldn't go out! It spread and I couldn't extinguish them. I had like 2 guys on one tree for like 2 or 3 mins and there was no change in the size of the fire... :gruebel:

the original download is on pg 10 3rd post from the bottom. 1st update is on pg 12 8th post from the top. 2nd update is on top of pg 13. a translation by Mr_Kaizer is on pg 16 5th post from the top. 3rd update is on pg 16 7th post from the top. i think that is all, it would be nice for them to be centralized but o well.

It starts at zero, and then it crashed without moving. I think I need to install the mission script update... ;)

EDIT: I put in the old updated script, it loads fine. Now there are fallen trees everywhere! How do you get rid of them? They're blocking the road and everything... :wall: