Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

My graphics?

Your graphics card.

What are those? Are they files in the mod? What do I do to them?

For dxdiag, you need to hit the windows button and search for dxdiag. Then click on the .exe that pops up. When it pops up you need to hit "Save all information". And your logfile is in your 911:FR or EM4 main directory. It's called logfile.txt.

Dyson and Rafael you have done an amazing job. V2 feels loads more playable and smooth, and a lot more fun. It's more emergency 4 style and really hits the spot.

Guys I second that and ty for your help have resolved the issues I was having with freeplay and advice for everyone else having issues right click the emergency 4 icon go to properties run as administrator and in compatability with xp sp3 and also make sure your enitre manhatten mod folder and infact any other mods you have and are not set to read only, then open EM4 or 911 as administrator go to options and make sure the settings for the graphics are all set to low, you should hopefully have no issues then with freeplay i hope mine now works fine and I love this mod well worth the wait dyson and raf you have done a absolutely amazing job most realistic feeling mod I so far have been able to ever play!

Patch 2.0.2 is currently being worked on, this will just be a basic updater patch.

*Change List*

- More lights

- Bug Fixes

- Misc

So for any bugs you have found, please, read through the last few pages, these bugs have more than likely already been reported, and this patch will take care of them all.

The first post has now been updated with both available mirrors

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12549-manhattan-modification-v200-in-progress-new-screens-available/#entry178854

Mirror #1 is EMP, so feel free to rate the file and submit a review.

Dyson

x

I love this mod :cool: The lights on Engine 22 & 44 & Rescue 1 look great. Love the LED's. Also the non LED rigs look great. I also very much like the incidents, I had one just a few minutes ago where someone was injured on the second floor of a building, so I had to call in a ladder to get my medic up there. I am having some stability isues from time to time, but I don't mind too much.

Thanks raf and dyson!

Anyway you could release a version without the installer? Everytime I try and run it doesn't run at all just opens a "consent.exe". Ran as admin to get around this but didn't seem to work. If it needs an installer could I request a WinRAR self extractor?

Thanks

P.S. Is there a SD and a HD? Or was that idea abandoned?

EDIT: Fixed, mod is brilliant! Surprised it runs on my old banger with all those immense lights from C.F.D Will be following on Facebook to ensure I get all the new updates :D

One issue I have noticed and no one seems to have been talking about is that when you send a patrol car on a call in chase mode they do not responde in emergency mode and they are very very slow . I have in game play had to correct it by increasing speed and sending them in emergncy mode manually but they still seem to be slow. As far as everything else goes all seems to be running good. The ladder if you send on a call or just down the block and send them back to station it parks fine. Just the intial to station seems to get hung up.

I would just like to say that i like v2 and it runs much better i love the lights on the fire units and the new wider roads. That being said i have a few issues that may or may not have been reported.

1 .no auto siren i added in the editor and it still does not work you have to manually turn the siren on which is kind of annoying

2 when you move a unit to a different location it is on the slow speed and you have to manually change the speed which again is annoying

3. What happened to the hospital?

keep up the great work!

Another thing i have noticed is that when u tell a chief to suit up in bunkers he loses his ability to call in units. also is there a way u can make firefighters without turnouts be able to still heal that would help a little. awesome job guys!

oh and cpc 13 parking issue but i think that was already brought up