Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

well first welcome back Dyson i haven't been on in awhile either but my problem is that when freeplay loads right when it's done loading my game CTD's and i did everything raf said the graphics and all that but when i replaced the map it worked amazingly no problems it's like it won't let me use the Manhattan map:( and i'm using a windows 7 TOSHIBA labtop and i'm completely stuck but if i use a different map like i said it works great and i love it amazing job but yea thats my only problem

Hey Dyson,

Few bugs to report, nothing picky.

1) I can't get any firefighters to the 2nd story of the apartments. You know, the ones with the standpipes on the top floor? I break down the door to the stairwell and get on the stairs, but then can't get to the top.

2) Bombs don't explode :)

3) Sirens stop working after a while. If you try to activate them manually, you sometimes get a script error. I have the error if you want it.

Thanks much, really like the mod.

Bug report for multiplay

-Truck 10: gets stuck at ground 0 barricade and cant return to station

-Ladder 6 dont park in station due to Sattlite 1

-other units cant return to station when theres still units in the fire lane and cant go around due to heavy traffic

-need a way to be able to direct traffic because traffic gets built up fast

- Engine9 has issues parking at station due to Sattlite 1

-Sattlite 1 has issue getting out of the station

- Chinatown Engine 9 house needs a roof removal option

-need to remove all random emergency units and ppl that way the host dont have 50 things all over the map

- all fire units dont have a station to go to so why are they there? (might free up some memory so file not so big)

-PD water cannon truck is missing

-Sattlite 9 hazmat tent wont pick up

Squad55 will continue to support this mod and check into multiplayer bugs and report them as they are noticed to Manhattan Mod Team Great work guys

I love this guys! I saw many vids of this on youtube and it look so spectacular but I shall just wait it out until some more bugs are fixed as well as the CTD :). Once again, great job! Trust me, I couldn't have done it any better lol.

Bug report for multiplay

-Truck 10: gets stuck at ground 0 barricade and cant return to station

-Ladder 6 dont park in station due to Sattlite 1

-other units cant return to station when theres still units in the fire lane and cant go around due to heavy traffic

-need a way to be able to direct traffic because traffic gets built up fast

- Engine9 has issues parking at station due to Sattlite 1

-Sattlite 1 has issue getting out of the station

- Chinatown Engine 9 house needs a roof removal option

-need to remove all random emergency units and ppl that way the host dont have 50 things all over the map

- all fire units dont have a station to go to so why are they there? (might free up some memory so file not so big)

-PD water cannon truck is missing

-Sattlite 9 hazmat tent wont pick up

Squad55 will continue to support this mod and check into multiplayer bugs and report them as they are noticed to Manhattan Mod Team Great work guys

engineer van has redirect

Guys great work I have no issues running this and I must say its AWESOME. Great job its very interesting I spend times just looking at the map checking all the detail out. I think it will be perfect when the patchs are released to fix the know bugs.

Jgreene Try checking the script file or the FX file to see if all the sirens down loadwd into the file. That is my best guess. Easey fix for redirect traffic go to Editor and edit command and click on all the Police man and add redirt to the command not shore for the cars. The olny thing is that the traffic on redirt gets stuck, better off blocking traffic and let biuld up until they find a fix for it.

Possible solution for crash to desktop after loading freeplay/endless game:

First of all, I have no idea if it's really gonna work for you (I play Emergency4 Gold)!

When you let it load the mod in the main menu(where you can choose which mod to play not where the freeplay game loads!!) and you go AFK, then it tabs out automatically, after the mod is fully loaded. So it crashes. But if I don't let it tab out by itself, it is not going to crash. So just move your mouse from time to time when it's loading the Manhattan Mod. Choose "Deluxe" gameplay if possible.

This makes the difference in my case, just try it.

Bugs're needed to be fixed:

1.S1 has a strange animation.

d2a18ea7bebdt.jpg

2.POs are called traffic officers.. all.

3.Traffic officers (white hats) don't get traffic vest and when you' re trying to get them, they migically turn into african-americans.. (=

3.L6, M2, NYPD bus have incorrect lights.

http://s019.radikal....57115079207.jpg

http://s54.radikal.r...b35869.jpg

4.B9; B10; S1; E22; L13 have no description.

5.Dragon fighters' house has no menu box and vehicles inside, so has B9 HQ;

6.D1 belongs to the police.

7.There is no the water cannon and motorbike in singleplaayer.

Well, it would be awesome to brign order in NYPD menu - to sort cars by division (patrol, esu, hwy patrol etc.), to remove all useless police units from the map, to remove police cars from precicts and to give a possibility to park your own PD cars on their space. I also want to see real auxilliary officers and their new white cars in the mod, traffic cars black and modern white), hwy POs, NYPD tow trucks, FDNY hazmat 1 (as reserve unit), more police cars (may be let's separate the by Ptcs), DC unit, police cars with different light bars - led and halogen.

Hope it helps you in your work. :cool:

Bugs're needed to be fixed:

1.S1 has a strange animation.

d2a18ea7bebdt.jpg

2.POs are called traffic officers.. all.

3.Traffic officers (white hats) don't get traffic vest and when you' re trying to get them, they migically turn into african-americans.. (=

3.L6, M2, NYPD bus have incorrect lights.

http://s019.radikal....57115079207.jpg

http://s54.radikal.r...b35869.jpg4.B9; B10; S1; E22; L13 have no description.

5.Dragon fighters' house has no menu box and vehicles inside, so has B9 HQ;

6.D1 belongs to the police.

7.There is no the water cannon and motorbike in singleplaayer.

Well, it would be awesome to brign order in NYPD menu - to sort cars by division (patrol, esu, hwy patrol etc.), to remove all useless police units from the map, to remove police cars from precicts and to give a possibility to park your own PD cars on their space. I also want to see real auxilliary officers and their new white cars in the mod, traffic cars black and modern white), hwy POs, NYPD tow trucks, FDNY hazmat 1 (as reserve unit), more police cars (may be let's separate the by Ptcs), DC unit, police cars with different light bars - led and halogen.

Hope it helps you in your work. :cool:

sometimes htey turn in to women with a traffic vest also dragon firehouse is multiplayer

ok found an issue on the gas explosion next to the hospital when i go in chop the 1st door down i can get all the way up till i get to the last flight of stairs then the fre fighter will not go any further

There is a medical call in a building on the top left side of mad where the Medic wont go all the way up the stairs.

There is a medical call in a building on the top left side of mad where the Medic wont go all the way up the stairs.

i have not got that call yet idk why the apartment next to the hospital has that problem i looked to see if there was something in front of the fire fighter that may need chopped with axe to get up the last flight of stairs but there was nothing he just stands there