Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I feel like if they are only being used

for patrolling the city and responding to big PD calls.

that the jacket option might be the best bet. Just so that they are identifiable during the situation.

First of all,hello everyone.I really understood this rule "The mod is out, when it's out" and I know you guys really working on this mod but can you give a prediction about the release date.Thank You. :gut:

Your comment sounded like: I know I mustn't hit you in your face with a baseball bat, but can I please hit you in your face with a shovel?

Well, as a fan of this mod (I am no teammember) I would predict within a few months. They already have BETA testing and that's usually a good sign. They've showed off a lot of features, and the mod seems kinda finished.

If I'd have to guess, I'd guess something like March 15th. But I am really just shooting in the dark here.

First of all,hello everyone.I really understood this rule "The mod is out, when it's out" and I know you guys really working on this mod but can you give a prediction about the release date.Thank You. :gut:

If you had read Dyson's & Rafael's post's you'd have noticed they said they're not going to give out any prediction incase of any setbacks. Period.

Hmmm. How could I put this?

Your comment sounded like: I know I mustn't hit you in your face with a baseball bat, but can I please hit you in your face with a shovel?

What that guy said.

Enjoy your well-deserved 2 day ban, buddy. You've already been warned about this in the past, so 5 days.

if you guys are looking to redo the detecives you should consider making them plain clothes cops more likely to see them out on patrol(lotta undercover cops out there in livery cabs, yellow cabs unmaked impalas, crown vics etc}, usually in comfortable clothes ie. jeans and a hoodie in the winter, shorts and a loose shirt in the summer but they 9 outta 10 times have a colored band on there arms the "color of the day". cops in the city that arnt detectives and on patrol at roll call are told the color of the day so they can be easily idetenified. the color of the day is rotated between orange, green and white.

Manual PA300 Producers note #3

Raf you said until this mod release you won't show anything?

But it's great! :laugh:

One question near the ten house is th end of freeplay map and there is a black background 1:08 will it be black in the game or we won't be able to see it when we will play?

Raf you said until this mod release you won't show anything?

But it's great! :laugh:

One question near the ten house is th end of freeplay map and there is a black background 1:08 will it be black in the game or we won't be able to see it when we will play?

ehmm... have you ever played em4 ? seriously ? :D :D :D

you should know that the end of the map always leads into black nothing, standard, always, not to edit afaik....

i guess that would need more programming skills to change it ^^

greetz