Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

2 questions with the fdny suvs and i dont know if you put in a highway car will they have functional rear i always call them highway lights the ones that are on the rear and then unfold and stand up i wish i could find a real video of them but this will do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jGMe2yk_8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL9A8C19F21BF54F09 (i know you guys arnt putting the redirect feature in but i still think those are cool) and did you guys make an ems lieut/conditions car(ems suv)?

Rescue 1 in fact did not keep their Pierce. At the PA Fire Expo in May of 2011 I was able to find the new Rescue 1 Ferrara and was able to crawl around on it and take some photos of it. It was prettty sweet.

I realize that Ferrara built a new Rescue 1. I am aware of the numerous photos and videos of this vehicle.

I'm pretty sure that it is not in service yet with FDNY. I believe that at this time they are still using the Pierce, and I have heard that they are actively campaigning to keep using the Pierce. From what I have read, the new rescues have had their share of problems and Rescue 1 does not want to give up a unit that they like for one that they don't........If you can direct me to a video of the Ferrara Rescue 1 responding to a call in Manhattan, then I will be wrong. But by my account, it hasn't happened yet......

Great vid! Really like the ability to Decide what siren to use, Adds that little bit more realism, Would love to see that make it into the Final Version :)

I realize that Ferrara built a new Rescue 1. I am aware of the numerous photos and videos of this vehicle.

I'm pretty sure that it is not in service yet with FDNY. I believe that at this time they are still using the Pierce, and I have heard that they are actively campaigning to keep using the Pierce. From what I have read, the new rescues have had their share of problems and Rescue 1 does not want to give up a unit that they like for one that they don't........If you can direct me to a video of the Ferrara Rescue 1 responding to a call in Manhattan, then I will be wrong. But by my account, it hasn't happened yet......

the new R1 for manhattan is not in service and prolly wont be for awhile #1 its touring at the moment #2 as jakethejake said they are protesting against it

it went in service for a brief amount of time, but the truck was junk and they are still using the pierce

You can pack 6 in if you want, we play with 4, else if your playing realistically, you're respondling with so many rigs, all with 6 people, just fills out the streets. Will be the users call in game.

Tow trucks, we are just using the LA mod tow.