Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Lol I wish I thought you were joking because major game developers/publishers do it all the time. Unless its a huge game like Call of Duty is now where they have super strict deadlines, game developers/publishers delay games for the exact same reason Dyson and his team are, to improve the quality of the product being put out.

On-topic: I'd have to agree about that dodge ambulance Dyson, yuck. ahah

Dyson asked for remarks on the delay of release so he got them. If you can't handle constructive criticism, don't ask for it. Common sense tell you to not announce a release date without having a completed & tested product. That's my opinion which was asked for by Dyson. Have a good day.

Guess this guy took 10 wrong turns?

. Wouldn't lie to ya bro mervs are assigned to to

EMS divisions ie EMS divisions are manhattan is 1 bx 2 bklyn 3 qns 4 si/parts of bklyn mostly coney island 5 so merv1 is assigned to

Manhattan and comes out of EMS station 8 which is located in bellvue hospital @ like 21st and 1st ave

I'm going to be a bit of a prick here, and actually present some constructive feedback, as opposed to the standard great job, that everything with any mod ever gets.

The NYPD uses the federal signal smart siren 2000 I do believe and although the sirens do capture that sound nicely, I can tell it's from a force demonstration, I think they call them surge drills or something, and it sounds at points like it's two or three sirens rolling at once. I personally recommend trying to find a good quality recording of the siren itself, none of the environmental noise, and try with that, a much cleaner siren then. If you want, send them to me afterwards, and I'll throw in the good ol famous echoes and all that jazz that makes it sound real, free of charge. Hey, I'll even throw in the link to the page for Fed signal to get some examples of them

http://www.fedsig.com/products/112/smartsiren

Anyways, you asked for constructive criticism, so I figured I'd give you something to go with. If you've got any questions on this, pm me, no need to tie up your topic

I also agree a bit with the critic of Newfoundking, i know its hard to find good sirens without hearing any other car or noises which repeat itself. But its a nice job i really looking forward to test em. But what does that command do with 2 or 3 arrows?

There are probably online audio recording programs on internet, but anyways I like how your sirens sounds, with the street noise, the problem I see, like I said before, is when the truck stops all the ambient sounds stops, but I like the touch the street sound give to the gameplay. Would be cool if you could add that ambient sound without having to start the sirens.