Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Okay. So, if I've understood correctly, the satellite unit is in real life a special engine with a huge water-cannon.

In-game, is it more powerful than the normal engines? What are the other differences between this and the normal engines?

In real life it has a more powerful cannon and acts as a way to transport large quantities of foam (used by the cannon).

In game it acts as a normal engine, it is only included because we used the E9 L6 S1 firehouse :)

Ah, okay! Thanks!

so for each new truck you do, it has to have a new model? but what if a city you are doing has two different designs, but they both are like the same exact seagrave engine?

\

Then you would need two seperate models, one for each design. I believe that FFW TUT and his team at the NY mod had figured out a way to have unit numbers change from skin to skin on the same model using childs on the model, but that's as far as it's ever gone.

so how many functional fs on the map

3-

Duane Street (E7, L1, B1)

Rescue 1's Station (R1)

Ten House (E10, L10)

And i was playing the beta last night, and i have to say i was blown away by how awesome it was. And i somehow managed to get E10 stuck between 2 parked cars :P

Will you be able to put a regular ff on the squad and give them the option to change to hazmat suits? And can you give a run down of the FDNY units, great work so far look forward to it

Check about 12 posts earlier, gave a complete list.

Yes every unique engine requires a seperate model, for example E9 has LED lights whereas E7 and E10 have rotaries.

The Rescue Personnel wont have a mazmat command no. This would render the the Squad Co useless. The squad company will feature Hazmat personnel but requires you specify them when spawning :).

This relese keeps going on and on and on Its geting relesed on chirismis

Engine 9 and satellite 1 are two different engines, aren't they?

Its not even an engine its like a Foam truck they use.

i was thinking would it be possible to have some firefighters with out the helmite (cant spell ) like on the editer? and will all the pd have the chase command?

There are a few 'civilian' firefighters in the Duane Street & 10 House stations without helmets on, just a shirt, and trousers with boots, which i use for stopping traffic. And NYPD do have a chase command

If anyone has any issues with the release date, please voice them, remarks like

This relese keeps going on and on

don't really mean anything, we've pushed it back for good reasons, it's not like we're pretending we're finished, I'm sure the beta testers will agree the version they have is close to finished, just needs final edits (most are already done since beta).

That is all.

Dyson

x

If anyone has any issues with the release date, please voice them, remarks like

don't really mean anything, we've pushed it back for good reasons, it's not like we're pretending we're finished, I'm sure the beta testers will agree the version they have is close to finished, just needs final edits (most are already done since beta).

That is all.

Dyson

x

Agreed.

Guys,you need to be patient,this is very good mod,but it still has some work to do,and i think you wouldn"t like it if it was released on this bases,its better if it"s fully ready even if takes one month to complete,this mod deserves that.

And trust me,when you will be able to play it, you will become addict :D