Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

r u changing the icon of the persons that r in the firetrucks? (they r still the yellow coated la firefighters). also r u still using he four hose carriers or changing them to the high rise pack. high rise packs would be more realistic since its a us mod.

That ambulance is hot! Put that in as an extra ambo haha. Oh can you do a big car accident with everyone responding so we see at least one unit from every....category, Fire, Police, EMS, maybe even Tec!

@Rettunsiger there wont be any controllable heliopters, that's all I'm gonna say ;)

Sweet ideas so far guyskeep em coming.

@Unit42 the ambo will be in the mod, there wil be FDNY and private :)

Highrise packs. The animations are hard coded into the game, I therefore believe it impossible to add highrise packs. I even doubt the proper NY mod was able to do it. Sorry bro, we did try for agesss

hey Dyson i was thinking are you saying that your gonna release the mod on the date were you are? what i mean is it could be the 3rd here and here it's the 1st so here could it be released on an earlier date for me or a later?

:wall: Shit dude there is a time difference between East Coast and Europe of about 6 hours, is it so hard to wait???? If it's released in the morning in Europe I guess you will be sleeping.

:wall: Shit dude there is a time difference between East Coast and Europe of about 6 hours, is it so hard to wait???? If it's released in the morning in Europe I guess you will be sleeping.

gue

Watch your language

hey Dyson i was thinking are you saying that your gonna release the mod on the date were you are? what i mean is it could be the 3rd here and here it's the 1st so here could it be released on an earlier date for me or a later?

it wouldnt be 2 days early.... they are less than 12 hrs ahead or forward from us...

it wouldnt be 2 days early.... they are less than 12 hrs ahead or forward from us...

never mind this post... didnt notice so many people yelling at him lol ;p

Depending on where Dyson lives (I was in london before), they are about 5 hours ahead of US in the NYC timezone I should say. I wonder how many people should be at that call? I would transmit a second alarm the minute I saw that lol