Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I believe it would be ideal to make the body bag yellow rather than white. This way, it will stand out in the snow. Seems to be used often enough so should be fine in the New York Submod. I'll do an install and see how things run if I have time today.

I believe it would be ideal to make the body bag yellow rather than white. This way, it will stand out in the snow. Seems to be used often enough so should be fine in the New York Submod. I'll do an install and see how things run if I have time today.

Yeah I intend on doing that :)

i have a question. is this submod for deluxe or gold edition, too?

Any mod will work fine on gold and deluxe technically speaking. in this case you can not use it under the deluxe map only the regular map or it will crash. This can be fixed by simply loading the editor, loading the mod, loading the freeplay.e4m map and saving it as dfreeplay.e4m.

fix what? I'm not german! jeez man

The script error is in english, im thinking he tried to send a unit from off the map back to fire station rather the HQ.

Any mod will work fine on gold and deluxe technically speaking. in this case you can not use it under the deluxe map only the regular map or it will crash. This can be fixed by simply loading the editor, loading the mod, loading the freeplay.e4m map and saving it as dfreeplay.e4m.

The script error is in english, im thinking he tried to send a unit from off the map back to fire station rather the HQ.

Thats what I think too, haven't had any issues with units from the the spawns

I didnt say it does crash but if you get script errors all the time it may as well. You may be able to deal with it, but what about others? And as for traffic, your missing the point. 90% or more of people downloading this have no idea how to adjust traffic.

Anyways, I hate to say it but I think my points been proven. In about 2 hours theres already been 1 CTD(you just need to save the map as dfreeplay in addition to freeplay), and 2 bug reports already. When you want me to take a look at things I will be happy to.

How DO you adjust traffic? :-)