Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Goodluck then, we all will patiently wait. Take your time and Merry X-Mas ;)

alright this is as late as I can leave it and still guarantee upload tonight remaining bugs not already mentioned.

1. Still no progress with the rapid deployment on e216 (engine 2)

2. PAPD patrol car patrol around the docks keeps getting stuck (I'll fix it in 2 days ;) )

So here we go starting the compression now sorry to keep you waiting :)

alright this is as late as I can leave it and still guarantee upload tonight remaining bugs not already mentioned.

1. Still no progress with the rapid deployment on e216 (engine 2)

2. PAPD patrol car patrol around the docks keeps getting stuck (I'll fix it in 2 days ;) )

So here we go starting the compression now sorry to keep you waiting :)

sow, do you gonna release tonight or when the bugs are fixed ? :s greetz

do u already began to upload?

Merry Christmas Dyson :D Thanks for all your hardwork on the submod, looking forward to playing.

What size is the final download and how's it packaged?

Currently compressing (takes ages to update archives etc)

and I put it on a diet, down to a reasonable 450 mb :)

Wow so we are just waiting for an upload.

You've gone very far with this Submod I cant wait for it.

Thanks, just don't raise the burden of expectation though lol

edit: @artistique, this is my christmas, I don't really want to plan on spending it uploading a file for yous, but I am, my wireless goes off soon, so unless it's done by then it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Thanks, just don't raise the burden of expectation though lol

edit: @artistique, this is my christmas, I don't really want to plan on spending it uploading a file for yous, but I am, my wireless goes off soon, so unless it's done by then it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

can you please please please upload it now ? :( we all waithing houres for this ! :(

can you please please please upload it now ? :( we all waithing houres for this ! :(

oke , i get it ..

sorry men , i was just waithing the hole day long for it , but no problem

respect for you guy

Hey guys... even if you've been waiting all day doesnt matter. we should have it by tommorow yes maybe it annoys you that its taken all day and it still might not happen.

Dyson, Do your best. I understand that you dont want to use your Christmas uploading a file. Because I wouldnt either nor would anyone else I believe.

Well it'd be a bit daft to have a christmas edition delayed until after christmas, and as for the bugs, I'm not a perfectionist I just wanted to make it as good as I could, all the bugs have been posted and they can be easily avoided so IMO this is the best thing to do :).

Its already been delayed as it is. ;) Regardless, you didnt contact me so you dont even know if it would have affected the release. Maybe, maybe not but if you dont try you never know. I should have time tomorrow, and I could then compress and upload it to my server which will offer a faster download then filefront. The point is, I know you have fixed stuff since the beta you sent me, but that was just unplayable imo because it was so full of bugs. If people are getting script errors and cant get there rigs back in station because of traffic, and the map is full of traffic jams after 15 minuets, then I suspect alot of unhappy players. It doesnt need to be perfect, but it needs to be reasonable stable.

Again, its your project, and Im not trying to come off as trying to tell you what to do, but just trying to stress the point in not rushing the project. That and I am attempting to help you by making it more stable. The bug with having to send units back to HQ, should be a quick fix if I am thinking correctly. The spawn issue I mentioned should be a quick fix to.