Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey Dyson,

um I have a suggestion... why not use mediafire.com or megaupload.com for your upload site?

Or just use the download centre

mediafire has really bad download speeds, megaupload is limited downloads and the EMP centre requires approval which can take a week or two :) I have already found my host :)

I have question:

I have downloaded V2.0 already and:

I need to install it to Mod folder or to LA Mod folder?

and its take a while in loading is that normal?

Yes, because it is additional to the LA mod, it takes longer as it has to load more models/skins :)

Holy sh..935 mb?! I've seen mods two times smaller then this.

Yeah, this was because even though in earlier editions I had attatched all necessary files but still people had issues with missing models, so I attatched everything I was working on to be safe, anyway the new version is only 450mb and according to beta testers runs smooth :)

will the beta inculde the new map and does the map include JFK?

JFK? but yes it will include the new map ;)

dyson

x

JFK airport is on the far outskirts of queens- like practically Nassau County. Also its huge. I can't imagine it being practical or really even appropriate to include it. lol

It would be wasted space if Dyson includes JFK Airport. :gruebel:

It would be wasted space if Dyson includes JFK Airport. :gruebel:

I think what he meant is it is just to big to be on a map if it was designed to be anything like the real thing, and even if not the one airport terminal model in the mod is the one from the mission and its HUGE. Not to mention, in terms of realism, you would need some sort of air port police, which would probably just be a reskin of the CV, so no big deal there, but then you have atleast 1, if not 2 airport fire stations, and that would require all new rigs.

I dont think theres a need for us to include a airport, there isn't enough room and like explorer said we would have to create all new models which is pretty annoying.

Nothing says that you can't make another mod later if anyone is interested.......

I mean the JFK or any other airport.

I have another area in mind once I learn how to mod.