Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Would you put a link with the new Christmas banner? :rolleyes:

[URL=http://img404.imageshack.us/i/crimbo.jpg/][img=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1544/crimbo.jpg][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Also heres engine 216, I don't want you to have to find this little addition, so here it is, just so you are aware.

em42010120816282456.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The buggy ems stretcher is fixed, as for the guys running off, I still have no idea with that, so I just suggest people dont use engine 2 for hose connections (I know thats amatuer but sorry :( )

Anything else I havent seen in game to change yet ;)

Hope this helps

Dyson

x

Well the thing about the guys running off. All you need to d ois go into the em4 editor and on the umps name them pump 1, 2 , 3 etc

I am trying to load the submod 2.0 and i get the follwoing pop error....Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. IF you click continue, the application will ignore and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. access to the path 'C:/Program Files (x86)/WizardWorks/911 - First Responders/Mods/Los Angeles Modv2.0 NY/is denied

How to I get past this please?

I am trying to load the submod 2.0 and i get the follwoing pop error....Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. IF you click continue, the application will ignore and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. access to the path 'C:/Program Files (x86)/WizardWorks/911 - First Responders/Mods/Los Angeles Modv2.0 NY/is denied

How to I get past this please?

make sure you run as admin ;)

hey dyson i looked every where for the patch for 2.1 can u send me the link please sir ty much

Just hang on for 2.3 ;) theres too many bugs in 2.1

oh and heres what I've been working on atm, changed the way the units return to the firehouse, and showcases the new roof and the tree :)

Dyson... Remember if you can to fix the problem with the buying unit issue... The one that we have to make the cheat pass because the system doesnt have enough money (for example you have 10,000,000 and the systems see that u have 4,000)

can someone send me a link for v 2.1, i cant find it anywhere. thanks

If you read just a page over, it tells you where the download link is BUT I wouldn't worry about downloading it because there are quite a bit bugs on there and Dyson recommends you wait until v2.3 comes out because most of them will be fixed.

hey guys newbie here. is there a fdny mod some where and how do i install it. any help would be great. i also have some questions about how to make mods

Well, if you read the first post you would see FDNY units therefore you are in the New York Submod.

Downloading it, read the first post. Installing it, just copy the files into your game directory in the program files of your hard drive.

This isn't the place to ask about how to make mods. You can go to the forums home page and look for the modding and mod help section and you will find all the information there.

I am so bummed i can't run EM4 anymore I am getting the runaround Atari tells me to contact digital river and DR they tell me talk to Atari(because that's where I bought it). I don't run any deamon tools or any other Virtual drive so I don't know if worked before i installed NY mod...