Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I am not quite sure what all the talk about the LA Hazmat and the NY Hazmat is but the facts are like this ......

LAFD Hazmat = Pierce Arrow XT

FDNY Hazmat = Ferrara Igniter

the FDNY used to have a 2006 ( or maybe a 2007 ) Pierce Arrow XT for Rescue 1, which replaced the E-One Salisbury but Ferrara won a bit to replace R1-R5 with their vehicle

Nice model, your just missing all the hose XD my engine's almost done. Dyson, you better start scripting in a 3rd engine space with what's being turned out XD

The hose connections are childs ;) its missing lightbars etc too, hows the ladder coming along? :D

ladder=a pain. Its taking forevver... he's missing hose I.E in the bed and everywhere else. lol. It lags the game the more childs you have per model, it's easier if some things have some lights put on. Anyways, the engine that i've been doing from scratch is still the main 1 right now. The ladder is just weird.

ladder=a pain. Its taking forevver... he's missing hose I.E in the bed and everywhere else. lol. It lags the game the more childs you have per model, it's easier if some things have some lights put on. Anyways, the engine that i've been doing from scratch is still the main 1 right now. The ladder is just weird.

ok, is it the new version?

Sure I can host for you or at least put it out for hosting

It's nice of you to help out. Just make sure you have high enough bandwidth. The downloads of the previous versions were in the thousands, 2.1 is expected to have more. Just be prepared if you are willing to get involved.

-Conroy

It's nice of you to help out. Just make sure you have high enough bandwidth. The downloads of the previous versions were in the thousands, 2.1 is expected to have more. Just be prepared if you are willing to get involved.

-Conroy

well i plan on using mainly third party hosting and also hosting it as a torrent.