Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Small updates of sorts for the mod have joined the team and modeled this engine( no idea what it is). Its meant to look like this

30612834_lg.jpg

And my model.

seagrave2.jpg

seagrave1.jpg

seagrave3.jpg

I have only modeled the body so far and then i will move onto the smaller details.

Small updates of sorts for the mod have joined the team and modeled this engine( no idea what it is). Its meant to look like this

30612834_lg.jpg

And my model.

seagrave2.jpg

seagrave1.jpg

seagrave3.jpg

I have only modeled the body so far and then i will move onto the smaller details.

I have a body for this engine if we just want to attach it.

http://img831.images.../capture5y.jpg/

http://img833.images...capture4ct.jpg/

http://img521.images.../capture3t.jpg/

http://img139.images...capture2gy.jpg/

http://img339.images...apture1ame.jpg/

Still in the prosses but It would save us both some time. LOL

Guest Francis

hey could you send me the regular map thanks

Why did you report his post? I mean, of course he will not speak to you if you don't leave him the time, a forum isn't instant chat.

So let me c if I understand you correctly cfd this is no longer a submod but it is going to turn in to a stand alone mod in compition with the advanced game play if the is right cool I can't wait love what

All you guys are doing keep it up

Guest Francis

Dyson. Your not allowed to use my model as to seeing how unhappy you are about it. I'm submitting my model to NFK, and when it's released, and i see any resemblance, or he does, your done. That means no using the bed of the engine, the cab or any of that. As it's part of what I did.

"Need some modelers pretty urgently got a few but still nomodels made"

No models made? i did that engine for you twice, then, i had a brand new truck and engine on the way for you. Nvm that now though.

You know what? The best you did by posting this is showing how childish you are. You made it, k we don't care. Drop Dyson a PM. You're lucky I don't give out warnings for excessive childishness. :+

QFT. =)

You know what? The best you did by posting this is showing how childish you are. You made it, k we don't care. Drop Dyson a PM. You're lucky I don't give out warnings for excessive childishness. :+

QFT. =)

he be complaining constantly and having people go out and make new cabs because he can't skin it. editing that post, i was pretty mad.

Dyson, if you use his cab on a sketchup model, then you can't use my model/s. If you use them separately, then you may use my engine and truck I'm sending you.

Sorry. Takin time to think about it.

he be complaining constantly and having people go out and make new cabs because he can't skin it. editing that post, i was pretty mad.

Dyson, if you use his cab on a sketchup model, then you can't use my model/s. If you use them separately, then you may use my engine and truck I'm sending you.

Sorry. Takin time to think about it.

Dude, you had edited the LA trucks, so technically it's not 'yours'. But anyway, I asked for modelers, mainly to assist with your engine, your jumping to conclusions, I'd spent about a week trying to walk through with griffy issues with the models polys etc which was causing issues, literally about 2 weeks had been spent working on that because I was so impressed with the model, I even PMd you saying I loved it and was so sad I was having issues. But yeah screw you man....

Sorry for anything innapropriate moderators, I've never had a warning so I dunno if I've overstepped any lines, but seriously man this is your bad.

Back on topic, we have been thinking about pushing towards a seperate mod (why b2bomber and reece.c have been showcasing models) as I wanted to know if we had the ability to create models from scratch, and yes we appear to do. So hopefully a second version will be released after 2.1 which will be standalone...

Sorry for the essay of an update hope your all still interested.

Dyson

x

Guest djbacon93

Ahh. All this childish reminds me of middle school :P

I'm still interested Dyson!

I have a question though. I think I read it somewhere on the forum, maybe you can answer it. I have your currently released version..

In the one fire dept.

theres 3 ambulances. I cant move any of them cause there all butt raping eachother and i cant get them out of the station. :P is that a bug with anyone else. and is there anythin I can edit to fix that?

I Dont wanna to go editing the files without your permission.

I'm just curious, and wondering if im alone in that. :)

Oh, and btw, I cant model, or ANYTHING of that sort. But If theres anythin I can help you do, please let me know. I'm good with tech support (as its my IRL job) and I know alot about EM4 and all that :) so yeah, just let me know

Im eager to lend ya a helping hand

-Brandon

I'm still interested!! Been looking at every post since this thing started. This is an awesome submod, best i've ever seen actually! Keep it Dyson, C.F.D., and everyone else!

I have a body for this engine if we just want to attach it.

Still in the prosses but It would save us both some time. LOL

I dont quite think they would go together. Anyway i dont even think there compatible as being made with different programs... but i maybe be wrong.

Being that Zmod2 is the only thing that can xport to V3O i'd say yes they can be mated regardless of what in app made them... Tis not the modelin app that sets the skillz, tis the modeler that does.

If ye want me to get technical and judge, agreed yours is too round, his is too square, somewhere in the middle is the proper cab shape, the rear of the merican furrengine cabs tends to be rather square, front and top of roof is not. The rear equiptment assembly tends to almost always be relatively squared.