Dyson

Anyone need any skins doing? :)

check out my 'greater manchester police' project under EN mods that should hopefully answer your question :D

But yeh I do love to make UK skins :P

Yeah, I saw that before :) They look great, and it's what made me ask you.

The sad thing is there wasn't a release or anything. :P

That's what i was hoping for - something playable

I have been learning to do it, now i have another question, how do you do to get the words in the side of the car with that quality? (With pohtoshop)

well first thing to note, is the larger you make the font the higher the quality, usually if you then just make the font size smaller it pixelates, however if you rasterize the layer first, the font will remain HQ even when really small, also don't go using sans serif for everything :P so head over to dafont.com ;D hope this is what you wanted to know

dyson

x

well first thing to note, is the larger you make the font the higher the quality, usually if you then just make the font size smaller it pixelates, however if you rasterize the layer first, the font will remain HQ even when really small, also don't go using sans serif for everything :P so head over to dafont.com ;D hope this is what you wanted to know

dyson

x

Ok, thanks, I´ll do it.