Madrid Mod

Madrid Mod

Hello!

New units of the National Police and Municipal Police in Madrid! And besides, a video of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter riot police.

-New Unit of the National Police: Nissan X-Trail

xtrailcnp.png

-New Unit of the Madrid Municipal Police: Renault Master

mastergripmm.png

-Video of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter riot police:

Coment!! :12:

Hi all, i`m the creator of the madrid map, the map of the madrid mod. Firts of all, the madrid mod is under construction. We are working hard to finish it so faster that posible. The map in the first version will have an hospital, fire station (only one in first version, in future version will be 3), madrid///movilidad base (tecnician), national police departament station (for the district), city police departament station (for the district) and samur base (municipal ambulance base). There are some images of the city:

Captures of the madrid map.

Bye ;)

Hi for all. The person who put the information there and in the official web give me the work of inform abaut the madrid mod in emergency planet, so I will do so many changes for better. Soon I will put images for al the units who are done, information about the emergency services at Madrid, and more things. See all soon and thanks for your attention ;)

De Madrid al Cielo...

From Madrid to the Sky...

Madrid Mod official Web.

Hi for all. The person who put the information there and in the official web give me the work of inform abaut the madrid mod in emergency planet, so I will do so many changes for better. Soon I will put images for al the units who are done, information about the emergency services at Madrid, and more things. See all soon and thanks for your attention ;)

De Madrid al Cielo...

From Madrid to the Sky...

Madrid Mod official Web.

Good to hear you're back :)

Fire Departament of Madrid:

The fire department of Madrid have 12 fire stations in the city. In the Madrid Map will be in the first version the fire station Nº2 (who is the central of this emergency service). In future version will be two others fire stations (numbers 1 and 3). Units of the Madrid Mod divided in fire stations:

- Fire Station 1 (units in the first version will come out of the map):

bo11.jpg

BO-11 (engine for first use).

bo12.jpg

BO-12 (engine for second use).

em11.jpg

EM-11(vehicle for traffic accidents).

co11.jpg

CO-11(engine for small incidents like small fires or elevator doors aperture).

- Fire Station 2:

parque2.jpg

Fire Station. Near it in future versions will be the CISEM. It is the building who control all the emergency services of the city of Madrid.

bo21.jpg

BO-21(engine for first use).

bo22.jpg

BO-22(engine for second use).

co21.jpg

CO-21(engine for small incidents like small fires or elevator doors aperture).

gt21.jpg

GT-21(Crane, it can lift 30Tn. In Madrid are three big cranes, GV-51 (20Tn, Fire Station 5), GT-21 and GC-51 (50Tn, Fire Station 5)).

- Fire Station 3 (units in the first version will come out of the map):

bo31.jpg

BO-31(engine for first use).

bo32.jpg

BO-32(engine for second use).

- Units of other fire stations:

nrbq.jpg

N.R.B.Q. (hazmat) units (Fire Station 9). Truck with material, van with the decontamination tent and a chief unit car.

sa51.jpg

Scuba dive unit (Fire Station 5). Truck whit material and a boat.

- Chief units:

j0.jpg

j1.jpg

* And two more cars, but the post have the limit of pictures. Sorry.

The mod is not finished, so will be have more units of the fire departament.

Soon more units for other emergency services ;)