Madrid Mod

Madrid Mod

Many thanks for all the comments we are doing all possible to make a mod reallystic with reals units of Madrid. All this comments give me power to continue untill the end and i would like tell there is a very good group working in diferents phases thanks to all.

New images of the samur units and a new logistic unit for the samur (medical units):

· New unit (logistic unit for accidents and big incidents):

s-8775.jpg

vaissamur.jpg

· SVA units (real codes):

flotasva1.jpg

flotasva2.jpg

flotasva3.jpg

· SVB crafter (real codes):

flotasvb1.jpg

flotasvb2.jpg

flotsvb3.jpg

· SVB Fiat (real codes):

flotasvb21.jpg

flotasvb22.jpg

flotasvb23.jpg

· Madrid map:

mapaoriginaljulio.jpg

I do like the map. I can see it's the default map, but you added that avenue on the left. Looks good! :gut:

Well, the map texture is bassed in the freeply map original; but it have all the buildings, objects, persons,... news.

And all the map details of the texture are news, like the sidewalks (they are extracted of photographies of tiles of madrid). This map have a year of work, the only thing like the original map is the direcction of some streeths. It have 9 bases (hospital, 2 fire stations (in the future three), two samur bases (medical), an heliport, a tecnician base, a national police station, and a local police station). It have 12 car paths, and more than 10 paths of persons moving in the map; 400 vehicles at the start quiets, 1600 persons, more than 10200 objects, 174 buildings,...

So, it is not the default map with a avenue on the left; only the dirección of some streeths are the same of the madrid map and the freeplay map. Its my work for a year, and I think that say "I can see it's the default map, but you added that avenue on the left" is not all the work that I do. Greetings.

· More than 100 civil cars on the map (no one from the original game without modification of the skin):

coches1.jpg

coches2.jpg

coches3.jpg

coches4.jpg

· Civil people in the map (excluding the models of the original game, which will appear also):

personas1.jpg

personas2.jpg

personas3.jpg

Es increíble como está quedando el mod!!, la verdad me ha gustado mucho, ¿cómo va el tema del scripting?

Translation: It's amazing how the mod is running!, Really liked me, how is about scripting?

Muchas gracias/Thanks so much!!

bye!!

Thanks for all!!! yes, the firestation near the building is made from hoppa (its the L.A. mod fire station), and it is the Nº2 fire station of Madrid, and also of the map. It is the most important fire station in the map and in the real life, because there are all the oficials and inspectors of the fire departament of Madrid. Greetings!

Emergency bases at the map:

enbases.jpg

* Samur: EMS of the city of Madrid.

* Summa112: EMS of the Madrid´s Region (like an State in USA).

* Police Station: for national police.

* Madrid///movilidad: public crane service of the city of Madrid.

* Madrid ¡AVISA!: public tecnitician service of the city of Madrid.

* Hospital: public hospital of the Madrid´s Region.

* The 3rd fire station and the coordination center will be in future versions of the mod.

Greetings!