Madrid Mod

Madrid Mod

it's funny.. :) but.. about the Police.. they arrest and shoot everybody in the game too?? like in the real life n.n and they don't do anithing right??

i was in Spain... for 1 year.. because i wanna learn about that country.. about.. how was the land of Franco :O that Dictatorship men n.n

but.. i learn something n.n

"never go to the police in Spain, have friends, call all of them" n.n that's why is funny for me this :) (the part of the police only) XD i preffer to don't put a Police HQ (just.. put a Gang - Boys HQ) something like that ;) they can help you... the police??? XD they do what ever they want XD just.. stole money from the spanish people and more XD..

it's funny.. very funny XD...

it's funny.. :) but.. about the Police.. they arrest and shoot everybody in the game too?? like in the real life n.n and they don't do anithing right??

i was in Spain... for 1 year.. because i wanna learn about that country.. about.. how was the land of Franco :O that Dictatorship men n.n

"never go to the police in Spain, have friends, call all of them" n.n that's why is funny for me this :) (the part of the police only) XD i preffer to don't put a Police HQ (just.. put a Gang - Boys HQ) something like that ;) they can help you... the police??? XD they do what ever they want XD just.. stole money from the spanish people and more XD..

Errr what?

translation.babylon.com

It's better than Google Translate...if you were using a translator at all.

Franco dies so many years ago (more than 40). Germany was the land of Hitler, but now they are in a democratian goberment, like us. The Spanish Police is one of the most better police of the world, some european countries learn abaut our police. One thing are the films, and other thing the real life....The police NEVER stole money from the spanish people and more XD.. Please moderators, banned this person!

look handsome for not calling you anything else, don't no fucking idea what you speak of where you are?, I am Spanish and you? :stupid: