timmiej93

Make the MCU go to the hospital too

Hey..

I have a MCU spawning on my freeplay map, but when i use it now, i have to send it to HQ and get a new one.

I would like it to go to the hospital just like the normal ambulances.

Now i was just looking at the ToHospital script, but i don't really get it, so help would be nice.

I can imagine that this problem would occur:

- There are only 3 guys with a stretcher, and (in my case) 12 injured people. This means that the Stretcher dudes have to get back to the MCU more than once.

Help would be nice.

Tim

you can all ways move it to the hospital with the mouse by you have have to script it is you want a command

Ok...

not quite sure what to make of this, but i want the truck to go to the hospital automatically, empy out all its patients and return to the firestation....

Ok...

not quite sure what to make of this, but i want the truck to go to the hospital automatically, empy out all its patients and return to the firestation....

The problem will be the fact there are not enough stretcher bearers in the MCU to empty it properly and the fact the patients are 'loaded' into the MCU rather than going in on the stretcher with the paramedic team. How to remedy this, I do not know.

The OC-D

The problem will be the fact there are not enough stretcher bearers in the MCU to empty it properly and the fact the patients are 'loaded' into the MCU rather than going in on the stretcher with the paramedic team. How to remedy this, I do not know.

The OC-D

Yeah i allready figured that out, so i was thinking: Can't there spawn some extra stretcher cariers or have those three run multiple times??

Possible? I dont see why not. Getting it to work is beyond me.

Just a theory on this, but maybe using an if condition to check if the vehicle type is the same as the MCU, or if the prototype is MCU(might be better) && stretcher crews are less then patient number, spawn a stretcher crew with a patient. Couldt tell you exactly how to do this, but just something to go off.

Possible? I dont see why not. Getting it to work is beyond me.

Just a theory on this, but maybe using an if condition to check if the vehicle type is the same as the MCU, or if the prototype is MCU(might be better) && stretcher crews are less then patient number, spawn a stretcher crew with a patient. Couldt tell you exactly how to do this, but just something to go off.

Ok

Ill start reading the script over and over then untill i understand it :D

Thanx for the advise so far ;)

The MCU won't go to the hospital because it has fewer squad spots than injured spots. even if the squad was full of paramedics w/ stretchers, there still wouldn't enough guys to get everyone into the hospital. You could try one of these two things, you could make the squad's seating # the same as the injured, or you could try and get a script to make the medics go back to the MCU to get the other injured persons.

Thing the MCU just drops off people without medical persons required to take them off... You'dneed either return and fetch more scripts, OR one where it pulls in, empties persons and htne respwans without the persons. The reason it isn't able to originally is beause when it arrives, the paramedics with the stretcher exit, and move into the delete point at the hospital. This then respawns new paramedics who get back in the ambulance. The MCU doesn't force the body to stay with it's paramedic