Shadylasse

Empire: Total War

Anyone know this game or plays it as well?

Well if you do, feel free to discuss things about it here :-)

Well I can start off with a subject then.

I play world domination with United Provinces (The Netherlands) and is currently in a crysis with a region in Austria. Not sure how to fix the crysis so I just have to keep taking down the rebellions then.. -.-

War status: Austria, Spain and France.

Allies: Sweden

Trade Partners: Maratha Confederacy, Sweden and Great Britain.

Primary objective: Capture all Austrian regions (middle europe). - DONE.

Secondary objective: Taking down the Spanish areas of North America and take over that part. - DONE.

Third objective: Take down entire Spain.

Fourth objective: Take down entire France.

EDIT: Updated list

When i play ETW i love to be Sweden because the Russians are soo noobs eave on hard. I like also to play NTW but there is a issue with my game(there is no textures) and a cant find a way to solve it and its not fun to play a game without textures.But if you dont have it I would recommend it. What type of crisi did you have. Because there is one region in Austria a know for sure that always starts rebellions. To prevent this a either lower the taxes or send in huge amounts of troops.

The first time i went through, I did the United Provinces. But now, I'm going to try and go through as a good ole American. I usually play on easy though. I'm what you call a "content tourist". I play games for games and not usually because I want a challenge.

I think the graphics are better but I like Rome: Total War better. Can't wait till they come out with Modern Warfare: Total War. Wanna blow someone up with a squad of suicide bombers :P

Yeah I like Rome TW best (I pray every evening that they make the a second), but I think totalwar in the Modern era would be difficult to make, but i would be cool if the manage it. BTW there is announced a new totalwar game Shogun 2, and since they bother to make a new game of that concept i hope they will create R:TW 2

Seems like they're making a new Shogun :D I prefer Rome, and Medieval 2. I broke my Rome game though, when I got Barbarian invasion. The patch that comes with it breaks the Rome AI, makes them very passive and incapable of launching invasions by sea. I think just patching it up a few versions would solve it, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet :P I'll do it when I get the urge to play Rome again.