tk_pl

PRP Mod

I guess the part about NO DISRESPECT wasnt clear in my post? ffs people read. Because I dont care about there countries history its a sign of disrespect? No, its just not of interest to me. I dont care about US History, there does that mean I disrespected my country? No I just dont have an interest in it. If you didnt pay attention in your history class when being educated on your countries history, does that mean you disrespect your countries history? Again, no its a matter of interest. Did I insult the mod makers in some way? No.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

@ Xplorer4x4

Every time I see that Xplorer4x4 has posted something I always wonder what, not because he post interesting thing but because he always manages to p.... someone of. I don`t understand how you always manages to get in quarrel.

About the mod I realy like the idea about a mod from the old time. I like the old concepts best. What type of equipment will you add? Could you add some pictures of the original cars perhaps?

We thinking about Shields and 'baton'

When Policeman/militia officer have shield he have blow resistance, 'baton' give him more power when he hit any person :-)

Cool, perhaps you could make a script so the police officers can go to their car and change to riot gear, if the had that in poland on that time? Will you make cars that can block roads?

@ Xplorer4x4

Every time I see that Xplorer4x4 has posted something I always wonder what, not because he post interesting thing but because he always manages to p.... someone of. I don`t understand how you always manages to get in quarrel.

Maybe because people cant take criticism? Maybe people have a hard time interpreting text on a screen? Maybe its because people make stupid ass comments? Maybe people annoy me in one way or another? Maybe people can't read the words like "no offense" but manage to take it as offensive anyways when I think I made it clear there was no offense ever intended? Maybe all of the above. But yeah your 50+ posts are so seem real interesting. No wonder I dont recognize your name. Oh and in this case, dont forget the fact that simply posting a smiley saying back to topic is spam because it add nothing useful to the topic.

Sorry to derail the topic again, but sadly people cant keep my name out there mouth, so my apologies.

Anyways, that riot truck actually looks pretty cool. Dont see myself being interested in the mod but to early to judge. Good luck guys.

As You see, Your picture is of the interwar period. Our mod is a time after WWII.

About Riot Gear:

We thinking about this, because riots is very characteristic of those time.

Sorry for the mistaken picture. Yeah i like events with riots(as long as they don`t get to large). Are you going to make fences like they have in the LA mod or have a big truck that can block roads(not sure if they had that at that time?).

@ Xeplorer4x4

My intent was not to insult you or anything like that, but if people don`t accept criticism there is no reason to care, just ignore it and do something else. If people ask stupid things, ignore them. Think if everyone had so little patience with each other our world would be a living hell.

@ Xeplorer4x4

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe I do not know English well, but the coincidence of names for both projects I noticed on your statements. We are not afraid of constructive criticism, so I see no reason to be angry.

Sorry for the mistaken picture. Yeah i like events with riots(as long as they don`t get to large). Are you going to make fences like they have in the LA mod or have a big truck that can block roads(not sure if they had that at that time?).

During the riots, people overturned police cars. Erected makeshift barricades. Threw bottles of gasoline. As a rule, were large demonstrations. Where it was necessary to use water cannons. It was also then the army, but mainly as a deterrent. The army was to show a neutral force.

Fences will be, if this does not require a special script.

@ Xeplorer4x4

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe I do not know English well, but the coincidence of names for both projects I noticed on your statements. We are not afraid of constructive criticism, so I see no reason to be angry.

During the riots, people overturned police cars. Erected makeshift barricades. Threw bottles of gasoline. As a rule, were large demonstrations. Where it was necessary to use water cannons. It was also then the army, but mainly as a deterrent. The army was to show a neutral force.

Fences will be, if this does not require a special script.

So you will add the polish army, cool. Even cooler if you added the Red Army, so when a riot becomes to large the Soviet sends their army to prevent a rebellion. I know for sure that it has happened once in Noland.

@ Xeplorer4x4

My intent was not to insult you or anything like that, but if people don`t accept criticism there is no reason to care, just ignore it and do something else. If people ask stupid things, ignore them. Think if everyone had so little patience with each other our world would be a living hell.

Well apparently they took my criticism because the name was changed.

If people ask stupid things, ignore them. You mean like your stupid comment that again has derailed this topic back in to the depths of bullshit? Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

The world is a living hell. I actually tried to be quiet patient and simply explain to them the confusion that would likley arise. Its a living hell because people seem born with less and less brain cells on a daily basis.

@ Xeplorer4x4

Its obvious you dont even have a basic understanding of what Alex and I are saying so theres little point in trying to interject comments that are completely irrelevant.

So you will add the polish army, cool. Even cooler if you added the Red Army, so when a riot becomes to large the Soviet sends their army to prevent a rebellion. I know for sure that it has happened once in Noland.

The Soviet Army intervened in Czechoslovakia. With us there was no such incident. In Poland, as in other countries of the Warsaw Pact the Soviets had their military bases.

We have big plans for our mod, but not at the beginning of everything will be done. Polish People's Army is planned, as well as many other things. We'll see what this can be implemented in the mod.