tk_pl

PRP Mod

Good morning. He writes on behalf of the Head of PRL MOD Team, I would ask permission of the Lord to take advantage of a couple of scripts from LA Mode, none of us can not write scripts or anyone on the Polish forum

-Shields

-Patrolling the streets

-Splitter

-Torsion trailer

Water-cannon and base in one vehicle extinguisher to work, both;

Auto-sirens in cars after leaving the base

-Opening and closing doors

Will be endorsed who is the author of scripts

Yours

Rudy529

PS.sorry about that here but I could not write to the Lord to send private messages.

Sorry for my english

Good morning. He writes on behalf of the Head of PRL MOD Team, I would ask permission of the Lord to take advantage of a couple of scripts from LA Mode, none of us can not write scripts or anyone on the Polish forum

-Shields

-Patrolling the streets

-Splitter

-Torsion trailer

Water-cannon and base in one vehicle extinguisher to work, both;

Auto-sirens in cars after leaving the base

-Opening and closing doors

Will be endorsed who is the author of scripts

Yours

Rudy529

PS.sorry about that here but I could not write to the Lord to send private messages.

Sorry for my english

You don't need it

just use copyright

Read why here

Noob stuip question but any new units?

Rus cimmunity can't wayt to see more =)

Vehicles that you see will be available in Beta Version. Here the so-called "Beta family photo."

prlmodpojazdy.png

Some info about cars:

Some cars will be further improved, as Jelcz 005, fire truck from T.K. and Gagar

As you can see here are light and more fire trucks, Citizen Militia (MO), EMS, mountain rescue workers(GOPR,TOPR) and water rescue workers(WOPR), and the National Army. It will also new city bus. Masked in black cars are a surprise. ;)

Parallel to the Beta, the vehicles are created in the final version. Here is my W.I.P. version of the Star-28WT. Will be available in complete mod. This truck was used to transport militia of armed groups (ZOMO) into the riots, or transporting protesters.

ZMOD:

Schowek01.png

Sketchup:

Zomo3-1.png

Zomo2m.jpg

Beta is now avalible

Link.

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/22748079/file.html

-some units for Police(Milice)Fire Departament,Technics and Ambulances

-new script

-new sirens

-add new events

-and cosmetics

Have Fun

PS.This mod(beta)was made to fast so there are a few weaknesses but in the next version will be improved

Awersome file hoster

Downloading right now :holdglass:

dellboy84,

If the vehicle was empty, you can not turn the unit off the road to the base. Staff is working properly. Generally, the unit will not go, if empty, except that it will be sent to HQ.

Little Update:

Currently working on a patch to Beta. The patch will fix the settings in the game, details and textures of some models. If it succeeds will also be new vehicles.

Below is updated view of our vehicles in new version of PRLmod. We add new and lifting older models, and new skin of staff services, an many more. As Robert17gol said, it's only patch, but we tried fixed general bugs. This version have self-installer. You need only specify the patch contains emergency4 MODS's folder.

em4.png