CultziBolzi

Download: Lightbar pack [In Progress]

i have a problem/question. i have a firetruck, and ive added a lightbar as a child. it works fine, but. when my firetruck stops/brakes, it bounces a bit on the suspension, thats ok. but the lightbar child dosent bounce with, and it looks dull. and ideas how i can fix it?

i have a problem/question. i have a firetruck, and ive added a lightbar as a child. it works fine, but. when my firetruck stops/brakes, it bounces a bit on the suspension, thats ok. but the lightbar child dosent bounce with, and it looks dull. and ideas how i can fix it?

Connect it on the firetruck in ZM

You have to add it as a door.

il try the door idea, but theres a problem with that too, hehe. when i add a door, it disapeers on restart. even if i name it "_doo01" at the end. so i had to replace a previous door. i dont want to keep replacing doors all the time:) how do i add one properly?

Hello, i started making lightbar pack, you can use it in your mod when its ready.

Led Lightbar

16bivbt.png

Download%20Icon.jpg (Click to download)

More coming

All suggestions to my next lightbar are welcome

Hope your interested

Bolzi

The link is broken... where can I download a lightbar to add to one of my vehicles?