nick the greek

WTF's going on in Mexico Gulf?

If all these things were only in the minds of some evil bas^ards I would love it but it seems that we are facing a huge problem. There are some idiots who don't like people and they want to kill many of us. Why the fu^k? Please be free to tell me your opinions. I need to find out what people from other countries think.

Attention! If you think that all these are just conspiracy crap open your TV and watch the news. You are going to freak out.

What? This is only the 65th or so day of the spill. We should all know about that failure by now. Frankly, I don't see the problem since the world is overpopulated as it is. Only problem I see is incompetent, lazy, f*cktards who have no political, real world, or frankly, any other kind of experience (except, seemingly, with golf) that run our government and largest businesses. The Republican and Democratic parties both must be destroyed; they do NOT know how to run a country or even deal with something as relatively easy to fix as an oil spill. Seriously, if they would actually commit the resources they said they would or commit what they need to, we would have had the spill cleaned up by now.

Why the hell are we letting idiots run us and basically the entire world? Is our country that stupid that they actually vote for mainline political parties to lead? (don't answer that) We need Independents, or at least someone who knows how to lead the country and the world out of the sh*thole we've dug for ourselves.

Even if I was the President, we wouldn't have ANY of the problems we face now, and the world would be so much better than it is. FFS people, every country really just needs to STFU and put the world's needs in front of their own political needs.

*End of rant

I knew from the first few days what happened there but didn't know that things can get that bad. I always thought that governments can do whatever they want. After I read an article on the book Confessions of an economic hitman. I found out that even governments who wanted to help their people where forced to leave because they refused to play USA's game.

I think that only a few politicians can run your country. As my dad says the best President you ever had was Franklin Roosevelt. Since then you only had idiots as presidents.

I don't find any words to describe the way US treats some companies. I mean how can BP have such an arrogant position in that problem? Their CEO wanted his life back. Did he ever ask the kids of the workers at the platform if they wanted their fathers back? Why should these workers die for a ridiculous wage? Because BP wanted even more money and they didn't spend money on safety measures and they dig so deep in the Earth for more and more petroleum and money. BP or Exxon don't give a shit about the environment, animals and people who live in it. (hahaha I can write a book about the shit called "Save the environment, switch off your TV, subscribe to Greenpeace").

I bet that those who want to kill part of Earth's populations were the ones who were beaten up at school and never had the chance to sleep with the girl they wanted to. So beat these dumbasses up again! Don't let them ruin people's lives. I have 80 years to spend on this planet and I won't let any of these bas^ards to destroy my life.

Ami we are two teen boys from different countries. We share the same ideas and there are many others from all over the world who agree with us. We have the power to make this world a better place and make an ideal society. Money is just a piece of paper( countries debts are only numbers in computers not even printed money). Let's print money and live peacefully on our beautiful planet.

Countries must help each other. People must put We before I.

Edit: There are many grammatical mistakes. Sorry it was written very "quickly".

Edited by nick the greek

<Rant rant rant rant rant> Only problem I see is incompetent, lazy, f*cktards who have no political, real world, or frankly, any other kind of experience (except, seemingly, with golf) that run our government and largest businesses. <rant rant rant rant rant rant rant... >

*End of rant

You know how you get those asterisks in contracts that means the point will be expanded at the end of the big paragraph/statement?

:P

...open your TV and watch the news...

But if I open my TV, I wouldn't be able to watch the news :(

Lol Nick writing a book is kind of not helping the environment (trees = paper). Why do we even still have paper/metal money? It's worthless essentially and wasting resources. We need to have digital credits like in Star Wars, where they're just plastic chips like credit cards that contain whatever amount of money.

And right now we need to raise the value of the dollar to 1960s amounts. We should print less and reformat everything. Make those bureaucrats get off their lazy bums and do something, for once.

Also, I believe Democracy as the U.S. uses is an untruth, and therefore does not work, which has been proven to be true by the way we handle ourselves.

The U.S. has the constitutional right to basically overthrow our government and replace it with something that works better if our current government should fail us. And I think it has.

FDR wasn't the best one we ever had, but he's within the Top 5, and you're right, he's the last good one we've had (except for Nixon, Kennedy, and Truman lol).

Lol Nick writing a book is kind of not helping the environment (trees = paper).

Greenpeace is going to prevent me from publishing it :P Damn people they don't want me to become rich :P

Why do we even still have paper/metal money? It's worthless essentially and wasting resources. We need to have digital credits like in Star Wars, where they're just plastic chips like credit cards that contain whatever amount of money.

As I said we do have digital credits :P

The U.S. has the constitutional right to basically overthrow our government and replace it with something that works better if our current government should fail us. And I think it has.

As my dad says again( I do have my own opinion but it seems that I borrow many things from my dad :P ) the US constitution says that if the government doesn't work properly people have the right to use violence in order to change the government.

FDR wasn't the best one we ever had, but he's within the Top 5, and you're right, he's the last good one we've had (except for Nixon, Kennedy, and Truman lol).

Maybe. I never searched for US presidents information.

As my dad says again( I do have my own opinion but it seems that I borrow many things from my dad :P ) the US constitution says that if the government doesn't work properly people have the right to use violence in order to change the government.

Isn't that what I said? Lol

I knew from the first few days what happened there but didn't know that things can get that bad. I always thought that governments can do whatever they want. After I read an article on the book Confessions of an economic hitman( if you support republicans shut the fu^k up. this book says the truth although it may hurts your "patriotic" feelings)

I stopped reading right there.

EDIT: Just looked at the credentials of Infowars.com

OH LAWD

honestly, I really dont know why people always think that they can do better, or there ideas would work, or this is a bad way to do something. If there was a better way to do somnthing, it would have been done already. No matter what you believe it is a fact.

Before you make even more claims that are based on truth, look up BP's safety records... let's see...

In 1991 the Amoco refining planning department proposed eliminating blow-down systems that vented to the atmosphere. But funding for this plan was not included in the budget.

In 1992 OSHA issued a citation to Amoco for unsafe design of similar pressure relief systems at the plant. However, Amoco successfully persuaded OSHA to drop this citation by relying on the less stringent requirements in API Recommended Practice 521.

In 1993 the Amoco Regulatory Cluster project proposed eliminating atmospheric blow down systems but again funding was not approved.

In 1995, a refinery belonging to Pennzoil suffered a disaster when two storage tanks exploded, engulfing a trailer and killing five workers. The conclusion was that trailers should not be located near hazardous materials. However, BP ignored the warnings, and they believed that because the trailer where most of the deaths happened was empty most of the year, the risk was low.

Despite Amoco’s process safety standard No. 6 which prohibited new atmospheric blowdown systems and called for the phasing out of existing ones, in 1997 Amoco replaced the 1950s era blow-down drum / vent stack that served the raffinate splitter tower with an identical system instead of upgrading to recommended alternatives that were safer.

In 2002, engineers at the plant proposed replacing the blow-down drum/vent system as part of an environmental improvement initiative but this line item was cut from the budget due to cost pressures.

Also in 2002 an opportunity to tie the ISOM relief system into the new NDU flare system was not taken due to a $150,000,000 incremental cost.

During 2002 BP’s Clean Streams project proposed converting the blow-down drum to a flare knock-out tank and routing discharges to a flare. When it was found that a needed relief study of the ISOM system had not been completed due to budget constraints, the Clean Streams project proposed adding a wet/dry system to the ISOM instead.

Between 1994 and 2004 at least eight similar cases occurred in which flammable vapors were emitted by a blow-down drum vent stack. Effective corrective action was not taken at the BP plant.

And the new one...

honestly, I really dont know why people always think that they can do better, or there ideas would work, or this is a bad way to do something. If there was a better way to do somnthing, it would have been done already. No matter what you believe it is a fact.

You sure about that? No, it wouldn't have been done already. Humanity is a stupid, arrogant, and ignorant species by nature. They do NOT like change, even when necessity is staring them in the face.

Everything everyone in politics doesn't have a clue as to what they're doing. I've been developing somewhat of a simulator lately to test out my ideas of political/social/economic boundaries, and so far, they have been working out together far better than anything done now. Computers don't lie in these matters; if I were to become President, which I really wouldn't because I HATE politics and all of that crap, I would seriously do what's best and right for humanity and not give a damn what anybody says just because of some petty reason like their pay. "If you don't like my policies, you can just come on down here and smooch my big 'ol, white, butt."

Nobody contradict me on this because I will destroy you; I am in a VERY foul mood right now because of Hammer.

You sure about that? No, it wouldn't have been done already. Humanity is a stupid, arrogant, and ignorant species by nature. They do NOT like change, even when necessity is staring them in the face.

Everything everyone in politics doesn't have a clue as to what they're doing. I've been developing somewhat of a simulator lately to test out my ideas of political/social/economic boundaries, and so far, they have been working out together far better than anything done now. Computers don't lie in these matters; if I were to become President, which I really wouldn't because I HATE politics and all of that crap, I would seriously do what's best and right for humanity and not give a damn what anybody says just because of some petty reason like their pay. "If you don't like my policies, you can just come on down here and smooch my big 'ol, white, butt."

Nobody contradict me on this because I will destroy you; I am in a VERY foul mood right now because of Hammer.

Not like change? Obama's slogan was 'Change' Americans wanted change. Humanity is perfectly capable of thinking for itself as you so arrogantly stated yourself (See what I did there?)And you seriously have no grasp on government and poltics to say that you could be President and fix the world and everything would be topsy turby.

Not like change? Obama's slogan was 'Change' Americans wanted change. Humanity is perfectly capable of thinking for itself as you so arrogantly stated yourself (See what I did there?)And you seriously have no grasp on government and poltics to say that you could be President and fix the world and everything would be topsy turby.

And has he actually changed anything major yet? Is the country or planet any better than it was? No. This is a proven fact; Americans vote for the president who looks better, not necessarily the one who actually can lead better. Now I'm not saying that McCain is any better to be leader, because neither of them really are. Just because he promised change and help doesn't mean he actually has to do him. People like to be President just so they can basically rule the world and do so for at least 4 years unless somebody decides to impeach them.

It's times like these when I wish Evil Genius was real (with better AI, of course lol).

Well, my dad works for BP. I agree with him. He's still asking why people FULLY blame BP!? You could blame so many other people-the people who built the rig, who built the cap that failed, etc. :stumm: Plus, why does BP have like 700-something records of like bad problems and law stuff? The gov. DUG through the records! :mad22: Shell only had like 4, Exxon had like 8, and so on. I mean, now the gov. might run BP! Nobody likes big oil companies, but they do SO much stuff for the world. They make plastic, fuel cars, make the BBs for airsofting, and all that stuff. Yeah I know this is a lot to know for a 12 yr. old, but face it: who's to blame here? :wall:

Well, my dad works for BP. I agree with him. He's still asking why people FULLY blame BP!? You could blame so many other people-the people who built the rig, who built the cap that failed, etc. :stumm: Plus, why does BP have like 700-something records of like bad problems and law stuff? The gov. DUG through the records! :mad22: Shell only had like 4, Exxon had like 8, and so on. I mean, now the gov. might run BP! Nobody likes big oil companies, but they do SO much stuff for the world. They make plastic, fuel cars, make the BBs for airsofting, and all that stuff. Yeah I know this is a lot to know for a 12 yr. old, but face it: who's to blame here? :wall:

I don't fully blame BP, not at all. I hate that people do, since there's a lot of things that contributed to the spill.

But I have to ask: who the hell decided NOT to put frickin' shutoff valves every 100 meters on the pipe? And why haven't we moved to cleaner goddamn fuels that don't rely on petroleum, etc.? It's so primitive. And plastic never degrades until it's at LEAST 1,000 years old so it's polluting to environment like hell.

I don't fully blame BP, not at all. I hate that people do, since there's a lot of things that contributed to the spill.

But I have to ask: who the hell decided NOT to put frickin' shutoff valves every 100 meters on the pipe? And why haven't we moved to cleaner goddamn fuels that don't rely on petroleum, etc.? It's so primitive. And plastic never degrades until it's at LEAST 1,000 years old so it's polluting to environment like hell.

You're also forgetting the damn hippies that made us drill in deep water, the government for denying the use of dutch ships, and also, think of the regulators that were bribed... I'm not saying your dad is a bad person, I'm saying that the practices in place are bad.

Yeah, I know this part of this is BP's fault, plus this is one of the biggest oil reserves in the world! If it wasn't so big, maybe this would be less of a problem. GerardTIII, you've got a point. Even my dad says that BP's not a very organized company. But think of it this way: Obama says, "I'm going to shut down BP and make them pay!" He and the gov. are going for BP because BP has ALL THE MONEY. Obama's just trying to "Please the People." Do you know what will happen if 5 HUGE oil refinaries are shut down? :flagwave: Gas will be $6.00 a gallon! Obama will be kicked right out of office! That's the thing with politics... :1046276128_motz:

Yeah, I know this part of this is BP's fault, plus this is one of the biggest oil reserves in the world! If it wasn't so big, maybe this would be less of a problem. GerardTIII, you've got a point. Even my dad says that BP's not a very organized company. But think of it this way: Obama says, "I'm going to shut down BP and make them pay!" He and the gov. are going for BP because BP has ALL THE MONEY. Obama's just trying to "Please the People." Do you know what will happen if 5 HUGE oil refinaries are shut down? :flagwave: Gas will be $6.00 a gallon! Obama will be kicked right out of office! That's the thing with politics... :1046276128_motz:

Well true thing but BP also lied about the leak. They said it were a lot smaller than it actually was. I lost all trust to BP and I even threw my BP t-shirt out in the trashcan, sorry :P

Edit:

Oh and I find it weird that it takes 100 days to find a way to stop it, which haven't even worked.

Really, it'll stop in about 4 months, when they realize nothing else will work, and they can't get anymore oil out of it, they'll blow it up, collapsing it in.

Notice how this isn't a stop the leak? It's more of a rescue the oil, if we can stop the leak, that's a bonus too..

The Louisiana Gov't day of prayer was just an insult, to the State of Louisiana and to all religious people on earth. Basically people made this mess, and the gov't in their infinite wisdom, let the same people who made the mess clean it up. Wonderful idea right? WRONG! They want to save money, not the environment!

Then instead of the gov't fining them to hell and back they just decide, let's pray for God to fix this mess. I'm sorry, if I was God, I'd sit back. I'm pretty sure every religion, legit ones at least, have the idea that if we mess up, we've gotta fix it, and every bad doing from it is our punishment. For those of you that believe in a god, or several, he/she/they are up there looking down laughing saying, you got yourself into this mess, get yourself outta it .

My opinion, fine BP, until they're BR(bankrupt) kick them the hell outta the country, and put all the people responsible for this mess in jail. Use the gov't to clean it up, paid for by BP money. Any salvageable oil can be salvaged, any that had to be burned, dispersed or buried underground in a collapsed well, well that's too bad for BP and the economy. Oh well.\

My thoughts. ;)