Ami89E1234

What school do you attend and/or plan to attend?

Bit of a random topic but I'm bored so...

I go to Lindbergh High School in St. Louis and this week is my final week as a Freshman (wooo!) After I graduate I'm going to to the University of Central Missouri and major in Aviation (I'm going to be a pilot).

I attend Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond, KY for a BS dual major in Emergency Medicial Care and Fire Arson and Explosion Investigation. I currently hold an OH and KY EMT-Basic card, and an OH VFF card. I start Paramedic School in Fall '10 as a sophmore

i plan to attend MU (Missouri University) when i graduate from high school and go to Law School. i then plan to enroll in the Missouri State Highway Patrol academy. and hopefully ill get to be a trooper someday :)

o and how is your St. Louis Mod coming? i haven't heard anything about it for a bit. and its for em3 right?

Forgot to mention that I get straight A's! I can't wait till summer! :cool: We're going to Gatlenburg, TN. It's suppposed to be REALLY FUN!! I even get A's in conduct! :happy:

Could link to that your math is 2+2 and your history subject is "who is the president"? lol kidding, nice work with the A's.

o and how is your St. Louis Mod coming? i haven't heard anything about it for a bit. and its for em3 right?

It's for EM3 and EM4 but the EM3 version is basically canceled. EM4 is still coming along slowly.

How come no ones tried to stop the oil spill by plugging it up with lawyers? It would kill two birds with one stone.

Could link to that your math is 2+2 and your history subject is "who is the president"? lol kidding, nice work with the A's.

Actually, we learn a lot of crazy math (like...(2+576)(4x756)-87...even more complicated) and we kinda studied the world and stuff this year, more along the lines of geography. :happy:

By the way, hope that St. Louis mod has that awesome quint! :wub:

Right now I am a sophmore in high school ( taking college classes) but plan to go to Iowa State University to study aeronautical engineering oh and to be a certified EMT propably at Iowa then move home and join the fire department. got it all planed out! :prop:

I graduated this spring from Nivala High School in my hometown and now I have applied multiple colleges. I have applied to Kymenlaakso University of Applied Sciences to Bachelor of Maritime degree program, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences in Bachelor of Maritime degree program, Lappeenranta University of Technology's Master of Science in Engineering degree programs in industrial management, energy technology and electric technology, University of Oulu's Master of Science in Engineering degree program in mechanical engineering and Tampere University of Techology's Master of Science in Engineering degree program in structural engineering

I get info before 9th of July to where I will get accepted and my studies will begun in September.