chrisfarmer13

chrisfarmer13 additional units submod

i have noticed there are la units missing from the la mod & they are

LAX & LAPD Crown Victoria. got model.

LA County S. W. A. T. Vehicle. got model.

LAPD SWAT. got model. .i know he has some LAPD SWAT vehicles in the lamod but he does not have this one.

California Highway Patrol Incident Command Vehicle. got model.

los angeles LAX airport FOAM TENDER UNIT. got model.

LAFD KME Water.

West Coast Ambulance. .simular to the vintage ambulance but they are not the same.

Los Angeles County Fire Department LA County Engine 208. got model.

LAX unit 51.

LA world airport police SUV Unit.

Los Angelos County Sheriff's dodge charger.

antique LAPD unit.

LAPD Classic unit.

LAPD utility truck & trailer. got model.

tow truck based off the hit true tv series oporation repo . got model.

now heres the thing i have models for half these but i don't know how to script & i need someone who has zmodeler to make the models i do have compatable with the LA mod as the models i got are in google scetch up form if we can make these units work i will try to get hoppah's permisson to release

update news,

i have got a model of a tow truck based off the hit true tv series oporation repo the show is in LA & is about real repo i have a model of the truck they use that could be put in the la mod as another tow truck i add pic of truck i got a model of the truck so we will add it to the game too.

this just in i have a custom model utility truck & trailer for the game you know like how the fire cheif unit can pull the fire trailer i made a utility truck & trailer for the pd the trailer will have all sorts of police thing spike strips guns ect ect i will put this in too if we can

what i need

scripter

modeler

person with google scetch up pro so the models can be exported as 3DS in less someone can convert a DAE TO 3DS

person with zmodeler

post-12705-071485800 1284803399.jpglogfile.txtDxDiag.txtDxDiag.txtlogfile.txtDxDiag.txtpost-14668-004429000 1285017792_thumb.jppost-8800-095272400 1285073922.jpg

team.

chrisfarmer13

more coming soon i hope

Of course there are real LA Units that aren't in the mod. Hoppah han't included all LA Units, and if he did the mod would be huge.

And did you make those models? If you didn't you need to have full permission from whoever created them and you need to give credit to the author.

Many of the vehicles you propose are already in the mod or they don't exist in real life.

For example the LAAP car is already in the mod, there is no LAX foam tender IRL, that LAPD SWAT vehicle is fake (the side says LASD but it has the LA City seal on the door, go figure), the LASD uses Lenco Bearcats, and the LAFD KME water tender would have no functionality.

Some of the vehicles would be a good addition to the mod such as the LACoFD engine (you do realize that LA County engine 208 runs with truck 8 as part of a light force, engine 8 would probably be better), LAFD engine 51 (which uses a Seagrave Marauder II, not a Pierce FYI)

Guest dionissimus

what i need

scripter

modeler

person with google scetch up pro so the models can be exported as 3DS in less someone can convert a DAE TO 3DS

person with zmodeler

So bloody typical...

NEXT!

So bloody typical...

NEXT!

Are you something like a judge ?

I don't think so..

And besides that,

Hoppah didn't forget any models, what you want are additional vehicles. If he forgot models the mod wouldn't be playable (or at least looks kinda weard because then the original EM models would be used)

Being a kind soul, I highlighted the flaws in your topic.

i have noticed there are la units missing from the la mod

They're not missing. They're just not there, for they are not necessary to make the mod enjoyable. In fact, they'd just bog it down, resulting in endless lists of vehicles that don't serve any particular purpose.

now heres the thing i have models for half these but i don't know how to script & i need someone who has zmodeler to make the models i do have compatable with the LA mod as the models i got are in google scetch up form

If you do not have the correct tools to begin with, you fail horribly at modding. You may also want to search the forums to find out why SketchUp (and not scetch up) models are anything but a good idea.

i have got a model of a tow truck based off the hit true tv series oporation repo the show is in LA & is about real repo i have a model of the truck they use that could be put in the la mod as another tow truck i add pic of truck i got a model of the truck so we will add it to the game too.

Oh sweet. Repo emergencies. Just what this game needed. Now I think I'm gonna go to work on the parking enforcement and court order servant submods.

what i need

scripter

modeler

person with zmodeler

Tutorial sez : Don't even think about it.

Now I think I'm gonna go to work on the parking enforcement and court order servant submods.

You know... We could add into the random rotation for when you pull over a vehicle something like "Fined for Excessive Parking Violations"... but I'm not really sure if that's logical.

Being a kind soul, I highlighted the flaws in your topic.

They're not missing. They're just not there, for they are not necessary to make the mod enjoyable. In fact, they'd just bog it down, resulting in endless lists of vehicles that don't serve any particular purpose.

If you do not have the correct tools to begin with, you fail horribly at modding. You may also want to search the forums to find out why SketchUp (and not scetch up) models are anything but a good idea.

Oh sweet. Repo emergencies. Just what this game needed. Now I think I'm gonna go to work on the parking enforcement and court order servant submods.

Tutorial sez : Don't even think about it.

1. i will change the title

2.i can't help if i don't have the tools scetch up pro is 499.99$

3. not repo emergency all thow that might be fun you never know lol the truck would serve as a regular tow truck towing stolen vehicles for the police ect ect

4. last but not least i researched the vehicles i proposed & most are in la on e swat truck i think is fake not sure but most are real such as the incendent comand vehicle it is 100% real & would be great for the game

Some of these I can't seem them as being a major upgrade. I'd like more SUV's, how ever I don't see the firetruck as being something new to the game. Also on the WestCoast one... How is it different than the vintage?

the only thing diffrent is the name of the ambulance & the color & logo stuff mostly it is like the vintage

You know... We could add into the random rotation for when you pull over a vehicle something like "Fined for Excessive Parking Violations"... but I'm not really sure if that's logical.

lol very funny but you gave me an idea a problem i have had in the game is some times a parked car is in my way it would be cool if we could just tow the parked car away

Many of the vehicles you propose are already in the mod or they don't exist in real life.

For example the LAAP car is already in the mod, there is no LAX foam tender IRL, that LAPD SWAT vehicle is fake (the side says LASD but it has the LA City seal on the door, go figure), the LASD uses Lenco Bearcats, and the LAFD KME water tender would have no functionality.

Some of the vehicles would be a good addition to the mod such as the LACoFD engine (you do realize that LA County engine 208 runs with truck 8 as part of a light force, engine 8 would probably be better), LAFD engine 51 (which uses a Seagrave Marauder II, not a Pierce FYI)

thing of that is is this laap unit is slightly diffrent from hoppahs. my research shows the lax foam tender irl is basicly just like the lafd kme water tender but its yellow & they would work life the other lafd water tender thats in the game or like the pump trucks in the game shooting water out of the cannons. like i said before one swat unit is fake most my models i make myself only the fake swat & the yellow water tender that looks like the lafd kme water tender are made by someone else reast are mine made on my scetch up.

post-1637-020043300 1285419700.jpg

Of course there are real LA Units that aren't in the mod. Hoppah han't included all LA Units, and if he did the mod would be huge.

And did you make those models? If you didn't you need to have full permission from whoever created them and you need to give credit to the author.

post-1637-020043300 1285419700.jpgpost-1637-040705100 1285419674_thumb.jpg these are the only too i did not make & may not be real most the reast are all real i have pics of the real vehicles

you tell me a free tool that would work on modeling i will see what i can do i asked for help yea but incase you have not seen every other mod on here they are all usely made by a team

Edit : Six posts merged into one.

I've seen double posting, and even triple posting... but sixfold posting is a first. The Edit button is there for a reason (and hey, with that small of a delay between each of your posts, you could have waited to get all your ideas together before posting). Warned.

As for what you said about tools, well nothing in life is free. However, Zmodeler2, with a price tag of about 50$, is far less costly than SketchUp. And while it has a steeper learning curve (which isn't a bad thing, considering it allows you to learn 3D modeling yourself instead of making mods based on other people's stuff), it is much more useful when the time comes to import models in the game. In fact, even if you do have SketchUp, you still need Zmod to export stuff and make it work properly in-game. It's like that. No other solution available. Especially not free ones.

So please, understand this. We know what we're talking about, we've seen a lot of that before, and the way you're describing your submod right now (No skills, no tools, no models of your own), it does not look like it will ever be released. Sorry.

I've seen double posting, and even triple posting... but sixfold posting is a first. The Edit button is there for a reason (and hey, with that small of a delay between each of your posts, you could have waited to get all your ideas together before posting). Warned.

As for what you said about tools, well nothing in life is free. However, Zmodeler2, with a price tag of about 50$, is far less costly than SketchUp. And while it has a steeper learning curve (which isn't a bad thing, considering it allows you to learn 3D modeling yourself instead of making mods based on other people's stuff), it is much more useful when the time comes to import models in the game. In fact, even if you do have SketchUp, you still need Zmod to export stuff and make it work properly in-game. It's like that. No other solution available. Especially not free ones.

So please, understand this. We know what we're talking about, we've seen a lot of that before, and the way you're describing your submod right now (No skills, no tools, no models of your own), it does not look like it will ever be released. Sorry.

i own all my model thank you bery much i think you warned me for the stupidest reason ever so i did not merge 6 into one last i checked it was not a rule & i have zmodler2 i just can't work it & zmodler2 is free at the website

i own all my model thank you bery much i think you warned me for the stupidest reason ever so i did not merge 6 into one last i checked it was not a rule & i have zmodler2 i just can't work it & zmodler2 is free at the website

Funny though this is a rule since the site opened...

Right out of the *right now messed up* TOS:

• Do not double post. Once you have posted a message, you are not allowed to post a message directly underneath your own message. At least one other person needs to have posted before you. If you want to ad something to your post use the EDIT button in stead of double posting. Double posting is allowed when the previous message is older then 5 days.

I really suggest to not just convert the models above and use them for emergency. I suspect them to be way too high on polygon cout

Funny though this is a rule since the site opened...

Right out of the *right now messed up* TOS:

I really suggest to not just convert the models above and use them for emergency. I suspect them to be way too high on polygon cout

i didn't know that im sorry but i still say that is the most stupidest rule ever

Guest Francis

You stole the models of from the Google warehouse. Therefore your topic has been locked until you prove you can make models yourself.

Proof:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=12f491a68624d85b30bc176d97eaf5ed&prevstart=0 - SWAT Truck

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=a73c7bdb89cd5cf6a208934f90d62658&prevstart=0 - LAX Foam Tender