FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

[off topic removed by staff]

About the high rises, I'll be interested in seeing how they turn out too. You can see in the first post they have pictures of high-rises, and I'm guessing you will only be able to see certain floors, (Similar to how it's done in Sims 3 Late Night if you are familiar with that game. But we'll find out soon enough.

[off topic removed by staff]

About the high rises, I'll be interested in seeing how they turn out too. You can see in the first post they have pictures of high-rises, and I'm guessing you will only be able to see certain floors, (Similar to how it's done in Sims 3 Late Night if you are familiar with that game. But we'll find out soon enough.

With all due respect, I think the high-rise packs will only replace the "usual" hoselines. If you order a firefighter to get a hoseline, it will just look like a high-rise pack in every situation. Like they have the screenshot for the "odor of gas", the FFs have high-rise packs, which I think are only normal hoselines, if you want to get attached to a hydrant or engine.

Putting out high rise fires, I think it will be similar to previous EM4 scenarios, you will be able to enter one level, where you can operate. It will be interesting how FFs will reach a certain floor, because ladders tend not to reach high rise fires :), will see

With all due respect, I think the high-rise packs will only replace the "usual" hoselines. If you order a firefighter to get a hoseline, it will just look like a high-rise pack in every situation. Like they have the screenshot for the "odor of gas", the FFs have high-rise packs, which I think are only normal hoselines, if you want to get attached to a hydrant or engine.

I don't think the high-rise packs is replacing the hose from the original games. The high-rise packs will be for hooking in to sprinklers and standpipes at high rise fires, and the lines on the back of the engine will be the attack and supply lines, it will be completely different from the original game.

Advanced as this mod is I'd hope they didnt put in the time to have you actually have to goto a specific "bay" on the engine to retrieve the proper line diameter, in the end it is still a mod for EM4 not a simulator game that was built... Far as I know they did include different lines but I'd hope they didnt waste the time putting in retrieval for the lines from a specific bay on the engine, 1 you'd never really see it without a camhack and 2. the time put into doing that is better served elsewhere in my opinion.

I don't think the high-rise packs is replacing the hose from the original games. The high-rise packs will be for hooking in to sprinklers and standpipes at high rise fires, and the lines on the back of the engine will be the attack and supply lines, it will be completely different from the original game.

If they introduce different size of hoselines, as they promised, you might be true. Though I still think that visually the line on the firefighter's shoulder will replace normal EM4 hoselines. But like with everything else, I guess, we will need to wait till we can play with it :)

thats what she said^^^ lol but yea cant wait to actually find out all of these mysteries and be blown away. I hope that the silence from the team means the media package and mod are almost done :)

I was hoping the same thing. My post was deleted for being off topic. Go figure!

oh and sorry for the quick double post but does anyone know if they are including the new world trade center complex? of if it will just be a huge construction area

In new York today it is a memorial park. I would think they want this mod to be very realistic so it's probably going to be a park.

Use common sense guys, you realize how big the WTC complex was? it'd eat up the majority of the map regardless to what they might theoretically make it (personally I would make a parking garage but that's me), not unlike doing the empire state building or any other major skyscraper, hell even the white house is the map, em4 maps are not that big..

In new York today it is a memorial park. I would think they want this mod to be very realistic so it's probably going to be a park.

There also building the new world trade center so its not just a park