FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Manuel looks great guys!

One question, for the ladder will you have the switchbox (controls to the ladder) or whatever it's called (been awhile) be something to be controlled or no? Plus, how's the NYPD looking? Or is that another secret :P ?

Manuel looks great guys!

One question, for the ladder will you have the switchbox (controls to the ladder) or whatever it's called (been awhile) be something to be controlled or no? Plus, how's the NYPD looking? Or is that another secret :P ?

I would guess that you won't be able to control the ladder because there are too many variables (power lines, trees), and also, there are animations that are based off how the ladder is placed, like the firefighters climbing up and onto the building, you wouldn't want your FFs to be climbing up the ladder and then disappear and reappear somewhere else, like the motorcycle cop used to in the LA mod.

Well it seems that you all has the understanding that the mod has been in progress for 3-4 years, well, you're right but wrong on the same time. FFW TUT stated in the statement found on the first post in the topic, that this concept we are working on right now was started at the beginning at the summer. Although, I don't think any judging would have a meaning before you really know the project. Just a little heads-up.

Well it seems that you all has the understanding that the mod has been in progress for 3-4 years, well, you're right but wrong on the same time. FFW TUT stated in the statement found on the first post in the topic, that this concept we are working on right now was started at the beginning at the summer. Although, I don't think any judging would have a meaning before you really know the project. Just a little heads-up.

No matter the time it has taken so far, I think we can unanimously say that we will all wait another 3 years if we need to. No rush guys. Keep it up :)

I don't think he was necessarily judging the mod itself, he was just saying that you can't assume that since something taking so long to create and it has so much hype, it's going to be amazing, like the examples he gave. I personally believe that this mod is going to be very good, and will be up in the same category with the LA mod and Winterberg.

I don't think he was necessarily judging the mod itself, he was just saying that you can't assume that since something taking so long to create and it has so much hype, it's going to be amazing, like the examples he gave. I personally believe that this mod is going to be very good, and will be up in the same category with the LA mod and Winterberg.

I was just replying to all the authors of the posts I have seen with judging and talk about the construction time. I wasn't replying just to 1 individual :)

also, these gentlemen have accomplished many things and promise many things we ave not seen before. I honestly expect an entire new game with a new experience. I will gladly wait for all the bugs to be worked out and possibly more innovations,