FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

refring to the question about losing a vehicle, would it be replaced automatically by a reserve rig? or as he asked up there, be gone for good

You have to be really talented if you get your vehicle blown up in this mod, but if so... sure it gets replaced but after that time you drive the whole game long with a spare for the blown unit!

Just started the work on the manual, this is a sample page we did for some design studies

The real one does not have the "New York Modification" lettering across the whole screen, its there due to copyright safety of this screen in production stage.

enginepagesg48.png

THE STARTED WORK ON THE MANUAL DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ARE QUITE FINISHED WITH THE MOD!

Its just something we started as long Tim is scripting.

Design and Graphics © by Shadylasse + FFW TUT

Can I make a suggestion? The lifebelt said 'Just for decoration', why not have it used for rescuing people drowning? It'll be a lot easier than having to get a diver to come out (In my opinion). Also will you be able to do more detailed medical procedures at the scene of the incident? Like using the kit yourself and such.

Will the spare rig automatically be at the station and will it automatically have the lettering on it. Will the spares have less advanced technology or relatively the same. Also with the light and siren command will we be able to apply the air horn and control the E-Q2B Siren or will that be automatically. Also the ones without the EQ2B's will we be able to do the same with them.

Can I make a suggestion? The lifebelt said 'Just for decoration', why not have it used for rescuing people drowning? It'll be a lot easier than having to get a diver to come out (In my opinion). Also will you be able to do more detailed medical procedures at the scene of the incident? Like using the kit yourself and such.

no water = no lifebelt

Will the spare rig automatically be at the station and will it automatically have the lettering on it. Will the spares have less advanced technology or relatively the same. Also with the light and siren command will we be able to apply the air horn and control the E-Q2B Siren or will that be automatically. Also the ones without the EQ2B's will we be able to do the same with them.

let you surprise

#1, this is AWESOME! Great work on everything here. Especially the pump panel. Will we have to learn how to use those?

#2, Thank goodness for the tutorial haha. Thank you for all of your hard work. :cheers-mate:

#1, this is AWESOME! Great work on everything here. Especially the pump panel. Will we have to learn how to use those?

#2, Thank goodness for the tutorial haha. Thank you for all of your hard work. :cheers-mate:

There is a tutorial to learn you all the basics, the manual is just a handbook :)

The manual looks good, I know you said you would remove the "New York Mod" background, but tbh you can read the information easy enough.

I'd leave it on there if it were mine

Like stated, this will not be in the final content. This is just to make sure it will not get copied ;)

Can we please NOT bring up the topic of how long this is taking? The length discussion never ends well. Just deal with it and be patient.

Anyway, I like the update. I had a question about the pump panel. Obviously this will be explained in the tutorials and manual, but would you be willing to share what the pump panel does when we open it? Do we get different hose, or start/shut off water flow, or what? I'd assume it doesn't require the knowledge of a trained firefighter to use it. lol