eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

A couple of bugs:

1. No wheels on the police van.

2. No jaws of life in the equipment module.

Fixed.(By eyespy900)

Update uploaded in the first post

Hey there love the mod will you be including the new comand unit Iveco Daily EU09 PZS i see you picked the Scania 93M 230 - K385 DOO instead. Your mod is the best i have seen in the uk so far will you also be adding bike police and bomb squad ? So for so many questions just so happy to see a good mod

Hey there love the mod will you be including the new comand unit Iveco Daily EU09 PZS i see you picked the Scania 93M 230 - K385 DOO instead. Your mod is the best i have seen in the uk so far will you also be adding bike police and bomb squad ? So for so many questions just so happy to see a good mod

hi guys its a brilliant mod congrats on sorting out the bugs ive been playing the essex mod most of the night lolsmile.gif but i will play it more tommorw ill let you know if theres any other bugs apart from the ones you already know cheers

hi guys its a brilliant mod congrats on sorting out the bugs ive been playing the essex mod most of the night lolsmile.gif but i will play it more tommorw ill let you know if theres any other bugs apart from the ones you already know cheers

hi guys thanks for all ur great comments so far i never thought the mod would get this far, but now it has it is good to know so many people are enjoying it.

wilkebangor the new iveco command unit will get added at some stage, i just need to get to essex fire service workshops and get more pictures of it, see the lights on and hear the siren before i can make it, as for bikes i am not too sure about that one yet, i know i wont be able to make such a model, if it gets added it will be probably way in the future, and as for bomb squad it will be in the next version not sure what model i will be using for it yet.

Forensics the pinzgauer will be added to the next version, i did forget to add it.

andy hutton please send me a pm with ur msn as i might have something for u in my files here

things that are being planned for next version so far, list is subject to change.

more police cars, more ambulances and paramedic cars, bomb squad unit, pinzgauer, skins for personel changed aa recovery lorry

***eyespy900***

hi guys we have a bit of news

after racking our brains and trying things for a good 5 hours tonight myself and tian318 have managed to fix the missing sirens on all the fire units, so all sirens on all units now work, i have also added in the pinzgauer these new changes wont appear until the new update (no date set yet)

another change we have made is to do with the pod units. when the prime mover has a pod loaded, there is no return to HQ command, that way u wont loose the pods

***eyespy900***tian318***

hi guys we have a bit of news

after racking our brains and trying things for a good 5 hours tonight myself and tian318.....

well sleep or mod :schreiben: that's right, modding it is :popcorn:

One team, One task,...it's all for the player :raucher:

hi, having a bit of bother installin the mod, em its .rar and its not appearing in the mod installer program

any suggestions

cheers

unpack with winrar.

then a .e4mod file will apear and you can load it up

Re-inform;

The mod has been released.

And we are working on the rebuild of the mod

this is approx 20% done(at most)

The rebuild will feature:

Size reducement.

New units.

A new toy to play with.